Finding Cinderella-6

Emma's P.O.V

My head was spinning. What just happened?Tyler.I left my guard down and he came and played me. And now my first kiss is ruined forever.All my life i will look back and remember what is suppost to be one of the sweetest experiences in a girl's life as one of the worse days of MY life.I Hated Tyler!I hated that i had let this happen and i hated that no matter how much i wanted i couldn't stop playing back that moment! I couldn't change it!.....

"Hey Emma please stop crying,tell us what happened", Sophie asked full of concern.I guess they were completely cloueless to what just happened,then again i havn't said a word since we got to Bethany's house..

"He..he..he..'' no matter how much i tried i just coulrn't get the words out,i was just so full of hurt and anger,i felt violated..

''Shhh..Emma its ok you don't have to say anything rigth now..."Tiffanie said ,bending over and hugging me,my twin always understood,and knew what to do on situations like this,she knew that sometimes words can't fix anything and actions are what actualy helps.

"Umm, i don't mean to sound unsensible but...Emma..didn't you had red bow on your hair when we left?.." I looked up at Bethany and reached a hand up to my head fixing my hair and searching for my bow....she was right,my bow was gone.

Austin's P.O.V

Sudenly the punch tasted flavor-less.Trowing my plastic cup away I hear someone screaming from outside.I got closer to the window that was right next to me and see some guy trying to take advantage of a girl in a red dress. In shock I decide to go and do something! I make my way around the punch table practicly running and...

"oh!" I ran into someone...she was the same girl in the red dress I saw outside,she was crying, she looked so hopeless,so broken..and besides all that,she looked beautiful...

Before i knew it she was gone, out the door with other girls wich i asume where her friends. Then something red cought my eye,it was the same shade of her dress it was small,her bow? It must have fallen off when I ran into her..It was pretty clear what i had to do.

.........................................................................................

"..So now you want to find ,'the-girl-in-the-red-dress' and give her back her bow?"Alex sumarised the thoughts in my head.

"Yeah that's kinda what I want to do."

"Haha! THIS IS JUST LIKE CINDERELLA!'''

-_- o.o "I guess it kinda is, isn't it?"

"Yep and don't worry prince charming, I'll help you find your cinderella" Alex said with a super hero posed.

"What would i do without you ..."

......................................................................................

It was monday morning normally i would be cranky and wishing for the day to be over but not today,today i had to find her, i don't quite understand why exactly,theres just something in my gut that told me I had to. I opened my locker and put my stuff inside leaving out my binder and Red Bull,i grabed it and started to swallow it ,energy in liquid form flowing into my determine body,I was ready.

"Sooo,how exactly do you plan on finding ,girl-in-the-red-dress ?" asked Alex poping up besides me and almost  giving me a heart attack.

"Well i was planing on being pretty straight forward and going into every class looking for..her and her beautiful chocolate straight hair...." i said daydreaming about her, its been happening whenever I think of her...*snap* sudenly ,I wake up from my daydream by a annoying looking Alex snaping his fingers in my face.

"What?!"

"Thats a stupid idea."

"NO ,it isn't!"

"look just call me when you get a better idea..."

"Alex!"

"ok,ok don't worry I'll help you think of something k?"

"Fine just keep your eyes open for any signs of her ok?"

"Deal!"

Emma's P.O.V

Monday ,how I hate that day with a passion, I hate it almost as much as I hate that douchebag ,I really hated being here to be honest.

"Emma! did you hear about Tyler?!" Robert asked excitingly, with Autum behind who elbows him in the stomach.

"His been forced to swich schools!"Autum says carefully, I open my mouth to speak when Robert interupts me.

"Aparently someone told the principal about well...friday,and his been change with attempt at rape or something like that.."

"He now goes to a school of only boys" Autum continues.

"Thats...good.." I say and head over to class happy that I will no longer see him again.

..................................................................................

Just one more period till I get out of here I think as I sit down on my seat for theater, I was tired of looking for my bow,it was a gift from my mom before she passed away,it's one of the few things I have left of her..I see Alex make his way inside looking quite tired himself,

"Hey Alex,something bothering you?

"Just helping my friend look for his cinderella.." Wut?....  ._.

"Oh..well...good luck with that.....,hey have you seen a small red bow?,I wored it to the party on Friday and I can't find it anywhere.." ....Why did his eyes got SO HUGE by that?..

...................................................................................

11:11 (Austin Mahone/1D FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें