Season 1 Episode 5 - To Be Seen

PREVIOUSLY:
Charlotte joined her best friend - Samantha out for a night out.
Sean was concerned for Charlotte.

Outside the nightclub Samantha and Charlotte are drunkly walking down the street and and Samantha hugs Charlotte and says "Right Babe, I better go home night" and Charlotte smiles and says "Night Honey, message me when you get in the house okay?" ...

Outside the nightclub Samantha and Charlotte are drunkly walking down the street and and Samantha hugs Charlotte and says "Right Babe, I better go home night" and Charlotte smiles and says "Night Honey, message me when you get in the house okay?" Samantha says "Yeah I will do" and Samantha walks off to the end of the street as Charlotte crosses the road and walks through a alleyway. When Charlotte's phone rings and she stops walking and reaches inside her handbag trying to find her mobile phone as the same man from the nightclub runs up to Charlotte and slams her into the concrete wall and she shouts "What the?!" Charlotte turns around to face the man and slaps the man but the man punches Charlotte across the face and holds her against the wall as he pulls up her dress and touches her thigh and Charlotte shouts "LET ME GO YOU CREEP! HELP! HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" The man grins and begins to kiss her neck and suddenly the man is thrown to the ground and Charlotte pulls down her dress as she looks down to see Dennis punches the man repeatedly and Charlotte wipes away her stray tears and shouts "Den! Dennis! Leave him!" Dennis glares down at the man and looks up to Charlotte and softly gazes at her and says as he stands up "C'mon let's get you home?" Charlotte shakes her head and says "No, I can't go home not like this" and Dennis bites his bottom lip and puts his hands on his waist and says "You can stay at mines tonight, then face your Dad tomorrow? You can have my bed...I can take the couch" and Charlotte nods and softly smiles and Dennis takes off his leather jacket and drapes the jacket around Charlotte's shoulders.

The next morning Kev is drinking a cup of coffee and looks to his watch and grumbles and says "She's still not home" and Trish who is cooking breakfast replies "Relax Kev,she's young

The next morning Kev is drinking a cup of coffee and looks to his watch and grumbles and says "She's still not home" and Trish who is cooking breakfast replies "Relax Kev,she's young...you remember being young dont you?" Kev groans and says "Thats what worries me" and Kev rubs at his head frustratingly when Sean walks into the flat and says "I've looked everywhere and she's nowhere to be seen" and Kev deeply sighs and says "Fuck! I'm giving her ten minutes then I'm calling the police" Trish says "Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? Why don't we call Samantha's Parents? Charlie's probably crashed at Samantha's last night?" Sean and Kev look to each other and deeply sighs.

NEXT TIME:
Charlotte returns home to her worried and concerned Family.
Charlotte meets Tracy.