Season 1 Episode 2 - Exact Opposite

PREVIOUSLY:
CHARLOTTE REUNITED WITH ASBO AS HE WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF HER PAST.
DENNIS BEGAN WORKING AT THE WHITE WATCH.

Dennis walks downstairs to see his Mother - Tracy Severs hoovering the living room carpet and he buttons up his red shirt and Tracy turns the hoover off and clasps her hands together and looks to Dennis proudly and says "Aw look at you

Dennis walks downstairs to see his Mother - Tracy Severs hoovering the living room carpet and he buttons up his red shirt and Tracy turns the hoover off and clasps her hands together and looks to Dennis proudly and says "Aw look at you...My Baby Boy all grown up" Dennis rolls his eyes and says "Mum stop okay" and Tracy composes herself "Sorry Son, you know how I get like" and Dennis nods. Tracy tilts her head to the side as she concernly looks at Dennis and asks as she puts her hands on her hips "You okay Denny?" Dennis nods and says "Yeah Mum" and Tracy says "I'm your Mother, I know when something is bothering ya...so spill" and Dennis bows his head down and says "I saw Charlotte yesterday" Tracy looks on in confusion and asks "Charlotte?" Dennis says "Charlotte is Gog's Ex Girlfriend" and Tracy shakes her head and says "Well stay away from her then, cause we both know what Gog is like" and Dennis shakes his head and says "No Mum, Charlotte is nothing like Gog if anything she's the exact opposite of him" and Tracy says "and you've got feelings for her?" Dennis nods and says "I always have, when I first met her I fancied her then I got to know her and somehow I fell for her" and Tracy says "I would say follow your heart but Gog is supposed to be your Best Mate and besides he wouldn't be too happy coming outta jail finding you with his Ex" and Dennis nods and says "Listen Mum I better go, I don't wanna be late" and Tracy nods and says "Okay Honey, see you later" and Dennis grabs his leather jacket and approaches his Mother and kisses her on the cheek and leaves.

so spill" and Dennis bows his head down and says "I saw Charlotte yesterday" Tracy looks on in confusion and asks "Charlotte?" Dennis says "Charlotte is Gog's Ex Girlfriend" and Tracy shakes her head and says "Well stay away from her then, cause w...

Trish is watching television in the living room as she watches the afternoon news when there's a knock at the door and Trish glances to the door and she stands up from the couch and walks towards the front door and opens the door and her jaw drops as she sees a young man and she asks in disbelief "Sean?" Sean smirks and says "Hi Trish, You not gonna invite me in?" Trish steps to the side as Sean walks inside the apartment and Sean looks around the large spacious apartment as he wolf whistles and drops his duffel bag and Trish closes the door and she looks to Sean and says "You're back?" Sean nods and says "Apparently so" and Trish asks "What are you doing back here Sean?" Sean looks at Trish and says "I only came back for one thing, I came back for My Sister" and Trish looks at Sean.

NEXT TIME:
CHARLOTTE IS OVERJOYED AT SEAN'S ARRIVAL.
DENNIS HELPS CHARLOTTE.
KEV AND SEAN CLASH OVER THE PAST.