"Yeah, I still have some organizing to do, but I got most of the unpacking out the way. I'm ready to knock out." Mina immediately grabbed your hand, dragging you out of your room and down the hallway. On top of being exhausted from unpacking, you were wildly confused.

"Where're we going?!" You questioned. She pulled you into the open elevator, revealing a few of the girls who happened to be waiting for you.

"Hey, (L/n)!" Hagakure giggled. "I hope your room is done, we have a surprise planned." Yaoyorozu frowned, shaking her head in disappointment.

"To be completely honest, I'm not sure if I'm happy with the results, but I'll still participate." Asui nodded in agreement. You raised a brow, utterly lost.

"What's going on?" The elevator door then opened, and you were dragged to the common room by Mina, who was far too overcome with excitement to answer your question. Sat on the couches were the boys, who had snacks laid out, and were already in their pajamas.

"Jeez, I'm beat ..." Kirishima muttered, leaning back against the couch tiredly. "I'm not even sure if I completely finished unpacking." Mina leaned over the couch, taking the red-head by surprise.

"Hey boys... we've got a fun idea, if you're not too scared to participate, that is..." Sero rolled his eyes at her comment.

"Us? Scared? You're joking right?" Mina giggled.

"The girls decided to host a dorm competition!" The boys exchanged glaces. "Whoever has the best room, wins! Are you all down?" Bakugo scoffed.

"That's stupid." He muttered bluntly. Midoriya looked nervous. It didn't seem like he wanted to participate, but he chose to stay quiet.

"Great idea!" Iida announced. "This will give our class a chance to bond, and get to know one-another better! I say, let's do it!"

Denki, seated beside Iida, jumped up from his seat excitedly. "I'm totally down!" He exclaimed. "Let's start with the girls first!" Mineta nodded in agreement. You cringed. They're gross.

"I guess we can start with my room," Oijiro began, sitting up from the couch. "It's not much to see, it'll be quick." Everyone then headed toward the dorms, besides Bakugo of course, ready to win the competition.

Catching up to you was Uraraka, who grabbed your hand nervously. "Mine's kind've lame..." She whispered. She looked a bit embarrassed, and you began feeling bad. You patted her back in reassurance.

"Don't worry, mine's a mess. It's not a big deal, really." She smiled, giving you a side-hug as you walked toward Oijiro's room. It was nice being in a dormitory with your friends. It felt like living with a bunch of siblings, even though you hadn't seen yours in a while. You forgot what it felt like. As you approached hiss bedroom, Sero and Kirishima jumped out dramatically.

"Sorry, this is way too lame," Sero cried, falling to the floor. Kirishima ran toward the next room, followed by the rest of the students. Oijiro sighed, picking up Sero by the collar and following slowly behind. The rooms that followed were very interesting. Jiro had posters lining the wall, and many instruments scattered about. It matched her personality perfectly. Tokoyami's was a bit... dark. Mineta tried desperately to get the ladies into his room. Obviously that wasn't going to happen.

"Okay," Midoriya started, creaking his dorm room open. "It's kind've different, just don't judge me..." Mina ignored his warning, quickly pushing open the door. The walls were plastered with posters of all might, along with the shelves that held mini All-Might figurines. His bedsheets were All-Mights face, as well as his pillow cases to match. The room fell silent.

"Uh," Asui stared blankly. "Pretty big fan, huh." Todoroki nodded his head.

"That's an understatement." Midoriya quickly ushered everyone out of the room and onto the next. Everyone was enjoying themselves, getting a peak into the lives of all of their friends. You learned new things about everyone. Their hobbies, their goals, their interests.

"The last room is mine," Satou spoke, opening his room to showcase for everyone. His room was neatly organized, and quite colorful. Not exactly what you expected.

"A rabbit!" Hagakura screeched, Her and Uraraka dropped to the floor, petting the fluffy creature that sat in the middle of the room.

"Something smells good!" You commented. Satou then walked toward the toaster oven in the corner of the room, opening it up to reveal freshly baked cookies. There were a variety of flavors; vanilla, chocolate chip, strawberry.

"Anyone hungry? I made these earlier!" He held the tray toward the class. The girls wasted no time devouring the cookies, including yourself.

"I think we know the winner!" Mina giggled, shoveling more cookies into her mouth. A few of the boys looked a bit disappointed.

"That's cheating." Kaminari accused. "You're basically paying the girls to vote for you to win!" Satou rolled his eyes, taking a cookie.

"Don't be a sore loser." With that, the competition was wrapped up. Everyone began heading toward their bedrooms, except for you. After saying goodbye to your friends, you headed toward the one room you hadn't seen— Bakugo. You put an ear to his door, knocking gently.

"Go away." His muffled voice said through the door. You furrowed your brows, knocking once more. This time, a bit more aggressively.

"Open up, I wanna see your room." You heard slight shuffling from behind the door, before it was cracked opened. Bakugo glared at you through his disheveled blonde hair. He wore a wrinkled t-shirt and some oversized sweats. It looked like he had just woken up from a nap.

"Are you going to let me in?" He rolled his eyes before opening up the door, allowing you to walk inside. As he made his way back toward the bed, you looked at the shelves that were on his wall. There were trophies, cds, and some books. You took it upon yourself to pick up one of the books, skimming through the pages.

"You're into romance novels?" You questioned, chuckling a bit. "Not what I expected from you." He ignored you, continuing to mindlessly scroll through his phone. Holding onto the book, you continued to look around, noting that he was a fan of All Might. Of course, he'd never admit that, but the posters and figuring you've seen say otherwise.

"Why'd you leave the group?" You questioned. Bakugo looked up from his phone, clearly annoyed.

"I'm not hanging around a bunch of extras." He stated simply. Here he goes, acting as if he's superior to all of 1-A. You let out an exaggerated groan, taking him by surprise.

"You know, if you're trying to be a hero, you have to actually be like-able?" He shot up from the bed, squinting his eyebrows at you in confusion.

"Hah?! You're saying I'm unlike-able?!" You stared at him as if he was stupid. There's no way he thinks people actually like him.

"Nobody likes a stuck-up hero with a bad attitude. Especially if they think they're better than everyone else— when they're not." With that, you headed toward the exit, leaving him speechless.

"Oh, and... you're not completely unlikeable." You commented, halfway out the door. He stared back at you. "I think you're kind've cool— when you're not always mad, that is."