Part 4

"Hey" Harrison knocks at your open door making you look up from where you're hunched over your laptop.

"What's up?" You give him a smile. He looks cute. He's opted for a salmon pink oversized button-up shirt today, cuffed to the elbows, and it almost makes you salivate at the sight of his forearms.

"I was thinking about driving down to Brighton, maybe Seven Sisters, and take my drone for a spin." He runs his hand through his messy hair and you notice he's wearing his ring again. He's always wearing that ring as if he knew that it drives you crazy. "You wanna tag along?"

You have to collect yourself for a moment, getting your thoughts back where they belong.

"Yeah, why not" You smile and lick your lips "I'll just quickly take a shower and get ready if that's alright?"

"Of course! I'll wait for you downstairs" He leaves you with a cheeky wink and you let out a groan when he's out of earshot. You had accepted his offer before properly thinking about it. Of course, you want to spend the day with him. But is it a good idea? Will you be able to keep your hands to yourself? You doubt it but it's not like you have a choice. You'll have to get used to being close to Harrison without acting on your attraction towards him. You can't avoid him for the rest of your life. He's your friend. Your brother's best friend. Tom will no doubt ask questions when you're acting weird around Harrison once he comes back.

But you can't stop thinking about the kiss the two of you shared. It's been a week and every time you talk to Harrison you can't help but stare at his lips. Remembering the way they felt on yours, how he tasted. But Harrison was right. You couldn't cross that line. It would complicate everything. Not only your friendship with Harrison but also his friendship with Tom.

You decide it's a good idea to join Harrison so you can practice being around him without being weird about it. Besides, Brighton and the Seven Sisters make for great photo opportunities.

When you pull out your camera and turn it on, the battery sign is flashing and because you don't have enough time to charge it you grab one of Harry's cameras that he left behind. You're sure he won't be too mad about it. Both of you are equally as passionate about photography and he knows you'll always take care of his equipment. Anyway, it's the middle of the night where he is and you're certain you won't get an answer for a few hours if you were to ask him for permission.

***

The drive down to the coast is pleasant. You let Harrison drive while you take it upon yourself to choose the music. Half an hour into your journey Harrison finally admits that your taste in music is really not that bad.

"I told you!" you smile triumphantly, "Just because I listen to a wide range of different stuff, doesn't mean it's crap"

"Okay, okay" He lifts one hand from the steering wheel in mock surrender "I take back what I said" You both laugh. For the rest of the drive you alternate between yours and Harrison's music and it turns out that you do have a very compatible taste in music.

When you finally reach the Seven Sisters Country Park, you have to stretch because you've been sitting in the car for almost two hours. But it's worth it. The weather is incredible, blue skies and just a little bit of wind.

Harrison gets his drone from the boot while you put the strap of Harry's camera around your neck.

"Harry's gonna strangle you if he finds out you stole his camera," Harrison says with a raised brow, his eyes fixed on the camera before they lock on yours.

"I didn't steal it" You correct him "I merely borrowed it. He's gonna have to deal with it" You shrug your shoulders and smile cheekily.

"You're something" He shakes his head with a laugh "C'mon. We've got a bit of a walk ahead of us"