Chapter 28 (Plan's change)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi was having a nightmare a forest in flame's the villain's walked out of them draging the heroes dead body's there was no mercy bystander's were burnt and torn apart.

Tatsumi
"This can't be happening!"

Incursio
"Heh well it is but not quite yet this is there plan."

Tatsumi turned around to face the voice of origin and saw someone very familiar.

Tatsumi
"Who or what are you?"

Incursio
"I am you're future self!"

Tatsumi
"What! That's impossible!"

Incursio
"That's what you think, this is no dream this is the future you're future."

Tatsumi
"There has to be something i can do to change it there has to!"

Incursio
"There could be but you're chance's are slim to none."

Akame
"T-t-tatsu-kun is that you?"

Tatsumi
"AKAME!?"

Akame
"Please---help me."

Tatsumi
"No-no this isn't real she wouldn't die not here!"

Incursio
"You still refuse to listen to the truth? After all you've seen without my power you're never gonna win!"

Tatsumi
"Nothing but lie's we'll beat them without you!"

Incursio
"Then you have passed my test now WAKE UP!"

Tatsumi woke up with a gasp filled with fear, he looked at the clock and saw it was nine forty two in the morning.

Tatsumi saw Akame and walked up behind he and wraped his arm's around her waist.

Akame
"Oh you startled me Tatsu-kun. Are you alright?"

Tatsumi
"Just a nightmare a pretty bad one too."

Akame moved Tatsumi's head closer to her's and kissed him.

Tatsumi
"Any news on the villain's?"

Akame
"Najenda told me that she was sending someone to spy on them and get there plan's on a flash drive."

Tatsumi
"Probably Tatsuya he's quite stealthy."

Akame
"That would be wise since the villain's haven't seen him around here."

With Tatsuya.

Tatsuya
"Alright just need to get there plan on a flash drive without getting caught that should be easy enough 'said noone ever'."

Tatsuya was sneaking though there base mainly sticking to the vent's and air duct's since they had no security in there.

Tatsuya
"Just have to find there computer room get this flash drive in and prey that they don't see it and destroy it or Najenda will have my head on a silver platter."

*Clink*

Tatsuya
"No my hook sword's got caught can't move."

After some shaking around he got loose.

Tatsuya
"Thank god hopefully they didn't hear that."

After about twelve minute's he finally found there computer room only one person was guarding it Tatsuya killed him quickly and entered the room draging the corpse of the guard with him.

Tatsuya
"Okay okay just gotta get these plan's downloaded on this damn thing."

Tatsuya pluged the flash drive into the main monitor and started the download, he was hoping that the villain's wouldn't find out he was there.

What felt like hour's was truly only two or three minute's there plan's were completely downloaded, he wasted no time in grabing the flash drive and snuck out all without being seen.

Tatsuya was shaking the whole way through getting out and leaving the villain's base, before he could exit the main vent he saw the villain's talking about something so he started listining.

Villain 1
"You know these hero bastard's have some pretty hot chick's with them."

Villain 2
"Once we kill the main asshole's we'll take the women as toy's for our own need's."

Young villain
"That's just wrong making women into sex slave's is just fucking sick and i'm not standing for it see ya."

The younger villain there flat out quit could there be honor among villain's after all.

Tatsuya approached the ex-villain and started speaking with him.

Tatsuya
"Hey there."

Ex-villain
"What do want?"

Tatsuya
"To tell you that you're right there plan is fucked up but i have a copy of it they won't win this fight."

Ex-villain
"I hope you're right but you should take this just in case there leader gave it to me but i think you should have it sir."

They gave Tatsuya a disc saying *back up plan* this could be important.

Tatsuya
"Thank you this could really turn the tide against them you made a wise choice."

Tatsuya got back to base and gave Najenda the flash drive and disc.

Najenda
"Great job this will save us in the long run."

Tatsuya
(Hopefully this work's)

(And that's all for this chapter i'll see y'all next chapter so see ya)