Chapter 21 (Break time)

\Art is not mine/

Autumn morning 6:49 AM

Akame and Tatsumi woke up early that morning and got dressed in long sleave's jean's and boot's and went outside to enjoy the autumn air.

Akame
"Such a lovely morning."

Tatsumi
"It's not as lovely as you though."

Akame's face turned bright red.

Akame
"Thank you Tatsu-kun."

The two lovebird's went out to the forest for a morning walk after an hour and a half the two found a nice spot to lay down and gaze up at the sky.

Akame
"The weather's so beautiful today."

Tatsumi
"It really is."

Tatsumi looked at the tree's and saw the shape they made.

Tatsumi
"Akame look."

Tatsumi pointed up at the tree's.

Akame
"Oh that adorable."

Tatsumi raised his right hand into the air and made a half a heart with his hand, Akame saw it and did the same thing with her left hand and pressed her hand against his making a full heart.

Akame
"*Giggle*"

Tatsumi
(One day i'll have a ring on her finger)

*BANG*

Tatsumi and Akame shot up when they heard the unmistakeable sound of a hunting rifle being discharged.

Akame
"It isn't hunting season, why is a rifle being shot?"

Tatsumi
"We should check it out."

The two grabed there sword's and snuck through the forest, after a moment or two they saw the person who shot off the gun wasn't hunting but trying to force a mother and her child into his vehicle.

Man
"Get in or you're gonna get shot bitch!"

Akame and Tatsumi had enough of this asshole.

Tatsumi dashed in and cut off the man's hand, after that Akame jumped in and slashed into the man's throat.

The man started puking up blood before dying.

Woman
"Please don't hurt my baby i'll do anything!"

Akame
"Were not here to harm you."

Tatsumi
"We track down asshole's like him and we take them off the face of this planet."

Woman
"He wanted to kill me, i saw something i shouldn't have."

Akame
"Please tell us."

Woman
"Him and some gang were planing to kidnap women and children and sell them."

Tatsumi
"Then night raid has a new target by tomorrow they'll be slaughtered like the cattle they are!"

Akame
"We'll speak with boss and get the squad ready by tonight they want a fight we'll give them a war."

On there way back to UA to speak with Najenda, Tatsumi piped up and said in a joking tone.

Tatsumi
"So i can assume date night's cancelled now."

Akame
"For now at least it suck's though i was really looking forward to some alone time with you."

Tatsumi
"Maybe tomorrow but you said it this really blow's."

Akame
"Tomorrow should be great for date night though."

Akame said with a slight smile.

Tatsumi
(What's so great about tomorrow? Probably 'cause it's saturday)

The two got to UA and found Najenda and informed her about this gang's plan to go on a kidnapping spree and sell there victim's.

Najenda
"This is bad we attack tonight noone is to be left alive!"

Akame
"I'll inform the other's."

Tatsumi
"I'll get the gear ready."

Najenda
"Tonight at seven thirty pm we attack."

Akame&Tatsumi
"Roger that boss."

(Yes another short chapter next chapter will be the gang takedown so see y'all next chapter bye.)