B1/C12

•••••

Coyote

I quickly climbed into the ring and caught Ripley in my arms before she hit the floor "Quick, we need to get her out of here!" I heard Jim yell. I gathered her up into my arms and carried her to Jim before I climbed out of the ring myself. I took Ripley from him as he led Minx and me throughout the crowd and through the back door. King was standing there with the bags, I placed Ripley inside the car and hesitated before Minx spoke up.

"I'll get her to the hospital, follow behind. Now, Mason, we don't have much time!" She yells at me. I nodded my head and rushed over to my motorcycle. I pulled on my helmet and climbed on the bike before I followed behind the car the Minx was driving.

The guys had all gotten out of the arena with no arrests and met us at the hospital. For hours I sat in the ER waiting for information about Ripley but no one knew anything until a doctor came walking out. "Family of Ripley Tucker?" He asked, I immediately stood up with Jim and King and walked over to the doctor "She is stable but will need to stay in for a few days. She had multiple broken ribs and her right forearm needed surgery to stitch it up. Ripley looks like she went 10 rounds in a boxing ring"

"When can we see her?" I asked him.

"You can see her now, I can take you to her room" I nodded my head before looking back at the guys, they nodded their heads before I followed after the doctor while my sister, King and Jim followed behind.

Once we got to her room, the doctor had told us that one at a time could go inside. I took the opportunity to go in first, as I closed the door behind me I looked over at Ripley. Her skin was pale as she laid there in the hospital bed with dark circles around her eyes. As I stepped closer her arm was bandaged up, I took a seat and reached her hand that wasn't injured.

"You always knew how to make me come running," I mumbled, hoping she could hear it.

"And you always did" she whispered, I looked up and smiled softly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I went 10 rounds with Sugar Ray Leonard," she said as I chuckled lightly. "What happened?"

"The police had caught word and started a raid, we got out in time but you had fainted in the ring."

"So no one won the fight?"

"No baby" I shook my head.

"Damn it" she mumbled.

"You are not getting back into that ring"

"Mason, do you know what happens when you don't finish a fight? The opponent will want a rematch. That means I have to or I forfeit the match, meaning I lose the $100,000" she slips her hand out of mine and rubs her face.

"If it's about the money, I can give you some"

"And be in debt to a biker? Yeah, no thanks. I know what you bikers do if people don't pay" she says, making me raise my eyebrow at her. I leaned back into the chair.

"And what do we do?" I asked her.

"I'm not stupid Mason, I know what King does and if your anything like him, I know you would do the same."

"But I am nothing like King," I said but she scoffed at me and shook her head.

"Come on Mason, be real here. You sleep around with girls, you don't want to settle down. Your family is your club, so why bother settling down. Why bother trying to get with a girl when you know its just hard fucking work? You already have enough on and I think it's time for you to leave"

I just sat there, thinking over what she had just said and my hand clenched into fists. "You are nothing but a bitch. A stone-cold bitch" I said, I stood up and leaned my hands on her bed and spoke low for only her to hear. "I'm sure you have done the exact same thing here, sleeping around with men when you Goddamn know who that pussy belongs to. I'm sure you still have that tattoo I did down in your inner thigh." I smirked, I reached under the blanket slowly fitting her hospital gown away as my hand ran up her bare thigh. I watched as she took a sharp breath, Ripley bit her lip and whimpered as I got slowly closer to her core.

I lifted the blanket slightly away, keeping my hand on her thigh and I looked over, my smirk grew when I saw the redback spider I had tattooed years ago. Before I could ask Ripley about it she ripped my hand away and pulled the covers back over herself. "You're a pig" she mumbled, making me chuckle as I stepped back.

"Oh baby, when you get sick of all the men in this town let me know. I'm sure I could fit you in after I fuck all the women in Bar Harbour" I winked at her before opening the door of her room.

"You're such an asshole!" She yelled as I walked out the door, Minx looked up with a confused look but I shook my head.

I looked towards Jim and King "she's all yours" I told them before walking away. Minx had caught up with me before I got on the lift. "I'm going to be heading back to Bar Harbour, if you want you can stay but someone will be here with you," I told her, she nodded her head before I kissed her forehead. "Be safe, I'll call you when I get home?" I said before I got onto the lift.

•••••
-------
Enjoy!