"Guys I'm telling the truth! I'm not a liar!! I'm innocent!!!" I shouted whilst jumping a bit and moving my arms up and down aggressively. My head was meeting another frustration inside as my body aggressively moved. With too much movement that I exerted from my arms, something fell out of my sleeve and I knew, it is over for me.

Ryujin immediately took the bracelet that fell off on my side as my hands were too slow to stop her. "Give that back!" I shouted yet she did not listen, now everyone was peeking, trying to see what the bracelet looks like. As Yuna looked at me with worried eyes, I still tried to show her that I can handle this.

"IDDQD. Taehyun what do you think it is?" Ryujin half mumbled her question to Taehyun yet I still heard their conversation. I gulped from nervousness on what was about to happen next, and it will surely not be good. Taehyun's big eyes widened with anger as he shouted the thought out of his mind.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Screw it! It's a cheat code!!"

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

┆      ┆       ✽   ┆   

     ┆       ✽ ┆                                                    
┆      ✿           
     ┆            ✿

    ✿

"Kai you cheated the missions???" Beomgyu was surprised and asked me with anger on his face still covered with blood. "I-I- How did you know that the scissors is mine??" My stuttering was cut off by Ryujin with her question. "How did you have this cheating code on a bracelet??" Chaeryeong added her question that made me uncomfortable as I breath unsteadily.

"And most importantly, how did you know that the cctv cameras in the hallway are broken??" Yeji ended the interrogation with an impactful question that made me speechless. "K-Kai... A-are you... No it can't be." Yuna half mumbled whilst her eyes started to tear up with her nose becoming red. I looked at her as she stared back at me with sad eyes, I knew she felt betrayed for trusting me as her friend.

───♡─────────────

flashback

My mind was lost and my body was controlling itself from making a long line on the ground with chalk in my hand

My mind was lost and my body was controlling itself from making a long line on the ground with chalk in my hand. I am currently waiting for Soobin to come here to the back of the school as we planned to vandalize the walls. As troublemakers, this is nothing new anymore for most people inside the premises.

Minutes passed and Soobin finally came tiringly from running. A smile curled up on my face for seeing my one and only leader that I trust. That Yeji can just drop out of school so that I will never see her irritating face ever again.

"I'm not saying sorry for being late since I'm a bad boy so let's start vandalizing now." Soobin just directly said those words which surprised me. Since when did he have the confidence to call himself a bad boy? I just shrugged that question off my mind as I took the spray paint and gave one to Soobin. After minutes of designing the wall however we want to, we heard the guard stopping us as we hurriedly ran away.

Soobin and I only took one direction, but I purposely went the opposite way to distract the guard. Entering inside the building, my temper was slowly rising again, 'Why can't that annoying guard just let us be??' that was the question inside my heated head. The walls in the hallway echoed the tapping sounds of my shoes, I am now all alone by myself.

My mind just could not forget the fact that the guard was willing to chase us earlier, and now my bonding with Soobin is ruined. My hands clenched into a fist as my eyes wandered around me, anger controlling my body. Reaching what I think is Soobin's classroom, I saw something inside which hypnotized my sparkling eyes, on top of Yeonjun's desk was... A lighter.

...

The building was already burning which caught everyone's attention as they instantly ran away. Dark smoke made the surroundings darker despite the bright light of the fire. It was obvious and reasonable to think that Txtzy, the famous punks of Hanlim did such a crime.

And from a specific building, a masculine silhouette ran out to catch his breath. Guards panicked as they called for firemen to come and rescue the burning reputation of the school. The male figure who was now walking away from the messed up scene had no idea, that a dear friend witnessed his condition.

...

"Stop staring at me Soobin." I spoke seriously in front of my co-leader, giving me that uncomfortable stare I hate the most. I was surprised when he obeyed and diverted his attention to Lia. Now my attention diverted to Chaeryeong and Taehyun staring at each other.

My senses immediately judged the sight as it is not a habitual manner for the two to be close. A fight occurred forming chaos on the side, instead of continuing my search for weapons, I paid attention to Beomgyu and Hueningkai fighting over the chains. "Let go you penguin! You belong to the south pole, not here!" Beomgyu shouted as I chuckled at his sentence.

Hueningkai did not manage to handle Beomgyu's strength as he let go of the chains in defeat. Before continuing my search for weapons once again, I noticed on my peripheral vision an object dropped from the chains as Hueningkai took it. It was more like a trash kind of accessory that I just brushed off the thoughts of him being suspicious, yet I did not know what was coming for us.

───♡─────────────

╒═══════✰°

ιѕ нυenιngĸaι тнe lιar?

°✰═══════╛