Meeting The Big Three

Izuku takes his house arrest in stride.

He doesn't see Katsuki during either of those two days, but he can't complain. By the time he's back in class, that's the last thing on his mind. His current focus is on the work studies his class is about to undertake... assuming that the teachers decide to actually let them undertake them. Being on the receiving end of two villain attacks wasn't exactly an assuring prospect. Regardless, at least Mr. Aizawa was inviting some students over who had undergone the work studies, to help the class get a feel for how much improvement could be had.

There's a knock on the door, and everyone's heads turn towards it; "Come on in," Mr. Aizawa deadpans.

The first thing that comes to Izuku's mind when he sees one of the visitors is All Might Secret Love Child . ...okay, he might have been spending a bit too much time with Shoto. Regardless, the first visitor is buff, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and an overall cartoony presence. The second visitor isn't as captivating, but he gives off a different feel. His hair is a dark indigo, his eyes shifty and nervous. There's a slouch to his stance, but Izuku can sense an underlying high skill level beneath the surface. The third and final visitor is a different kind of noticeable. Her hair is long and flowy, with a relaxing shade of periwinkle. Her eyes are a vivacious blue, the small pep in her step only further carrying her energetic atmosphere. The small smile she wears almost appears subdued, as if there's more energy just waiting to escape.

"Class 1-A," Mr. Aizawa begins, "Meet the pinnacle of U.A.'s student body: The Big Three."

The class begins a soft wave of whispers regarding the new arrivals. " Big 3? " Denki repeats. " The closest to Pros throughout the entire student body!? " Eijiro exclaims. " What do you think they're like, Midoriya? " Hitoshi asks. Izuku turns behind himself and shrugs; he's still trying to figure them out himself. "We don't have all day," Mr. Aizawa interrupts, "Go on and introduce yourselves."

The timid one steps up firsts... and then he stares .

The entire class is rendered stiff in the face of such an intense gaze. Most of them are confused by the level of intensity. Izuku can feel the amount of effort he's pouring into it, and yet... It feels like he's trying to look into our souls, but why isn't he going any deeper? He eventually relents, his eyes falling downcast as his body begins to shiver. "N... no good, guys..." the boy grumbles, with feeling . "Even if I try to imagine them all as potatoes, it's no good." And just like that, the timid third year finds his head against the wall in the corner of the room.

" I want to go home! " he groans against the wall; Class 1-A feels pity for him.

"Poor guy..." Mina whispers, "But shouldn't he be used to crowds?" He still tried to talk to us , Eijiro thinks, So manly... "Hey, hey! Sorry about Amajiki over here." The class quickly finds their attention shifting towards the vivacious member of the Big Three. "He's still such a worry wart!" she exclaims, gesturing towards the nervous teen as if it explains everything. " What's with these guys? " Denki whispers to no one in particular. "Since he won't be able to introduce himself, I'll do the honors! That's Tamaki Amajiki..."

"...and I'm Nejire Hado. And this-"

Before she can introduce the buff blonde member of their group, Nejire's eyes suddenly sparkle. Izuku feels like a natural disaster is about to approach with the way her sapphires shine. "Hey, hey, Shoji. Why are you wearing a mask?" The Dupli-Arms hero in training seems startled by the request, but he's quick to respond with a, "Actually, I wear it because-" "Hey, Ashido, if your horns fell off, would they grow back?" She's so quick to switch topic! , half of the class thinks. Mina barely begins to answer before Nejire turns her focus elsewhere.