Getting Together

After a lengthy lecture at the hands of Mr. Zennuku, Izuku headed back to the beach.

Upon his arrival, Izuku noticed everyone was gone, save for Himiko who was watching the TV Chiryuka managed to fix. "I'm home," Izuku called out, throwing some of his gear onto the table. Himiko looked over her shoulder, smiling in relief when she saw who it was. She got off the couch, and ran over to tackle Izuku in a bear hug.

"Welcome home, brother," she greeted, "How was your trip?"

Izuku let out a little laugh, walking over to the couch. "A bit too eventful. Probably couldn't say anything about it though," he vaguely explained. Himiko pouted at that last part. "Come on, Izu! Since when do we not talk about anything!?" "Since it deals with arguably the best hero school in Japan," Izuku deadpanned, slapping his hand over his mouth as Himiko's eyes sparkled. "WHAAAAT!? Izu, you HAVE TO TELL ME!" she exclaimed, beginning a game of cat and mouse.

"NEVER!" Izuku called back with a cheshire cat grin as he continued to run.

Himiko eventually got tired, leading to Izuku bringing her to her bedroom. The next day, he was 15 minutes earlier to work than usual. He figured he owed Mr. Zennuku that much. They barely talked that entire day, but it was probably for the best. There were a little more customers than usual, nothing too special. The day came and gone, and it was 6:30 in the evening before Izuku knew it.

He had just finished saying his goodbyes to Mr. Zennuku when his phone went off.

There was a text from... Ochako? Oh right, she gave Izuku her number. He opened the text...

Uraraka: U there Midoriya?

You: Yeah, I'm here. Wassup?

Uraraka: Yaoyorozu's having a meeting at our house. Wanna come?

Izuku needed a moment. It was the first time anyone had invited him over like... like they were friends .

You: Y-you serious? W-why?

Uraraka: Because you're a friend, silly!

You: ...okay.

Uraraka: Great! Now get your but over here! Fuyasuka will be there, too!

You : Wait... it's happening now!?

Uraraka : Yeah! Don't worry, I'll send you the address.

Izuku groaned as he ran into a nearby alley. After making sure no one was around, he activated his visor, pulled out his staff, and flew into the sky.

A few minutes later, he stopped just before reaching the Yaoyorozu residence.

Parking his staff in an empty lot, he compacted it, and deactivated his visor. He also took off his iconic face mask, replacing it with a plain white one he often wore when he wasn't being a vigilante. He jogged over to the address Ochako had sent him, but he had yet to see the Yaoyorozu residence. All he saw was the gigantic mansion that looked like it was worth half the world- Wait .

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? , thought Izuku.

Momo had struck Izuku as the mature type, but he didn't know she was stinking rich! This was going to take a while to get used to... After mentally preparing himself, he walked up to the pristine gates, ringing the (gOlDeN!?) doorbell. The speaker above said doorbell crackled to life. "Midoriya? Is that you?" Momo's voice said through the speaker. "Yeah, it's me." "Perfect! We've been expecting you. Come in, come in." The speaker shut down, and the gates began to gradually open. Izuku made his way to the front door (elegant woodwork, by the way), where two people were waiting for him.