Saraya stepped back, even if she grew up to be an old lady she would hug her brothers like a little child, and specially Arthur, as vicious as he is, as furious as his nickname "The lion" indicated he was one of her sweetest brothers ever, even more than Salem.

"How are you brother?" Her warm gentle voice made men heads turn, specifically one blond head that turned, his eyes piercing her existence and she is not even patting an eye to his direction.

Bloody hell with her brother, I am standing next to her.

He took a step closer to her.

Arthur glared at him.

He took a step back to admire a painting.

"I hope your job is doing great." His warm blue eyes resembled hers as they gazed at each other, knowing that they had their backs to each other.

They kept talking under the childish glare of Eliase, as if he envied that teu were talking together without him, as he was standing next to a flower in a vase he kept plucking the petals, glaring daggers at Arthur because he got to have a warm gaze from her and he was the peasant looking at the royalty talking together.

Eliase could feel an imaginary picture of Arthur laughing at him evily as he held Saraya, as he looked at the poor peasant  Eliase who was standing in the cold. Waiting for her grace the royalty to acknowledge him.

Suddenly with feigned pity, "oh, Eliase I didn't see you there." As he said these words he smiled meekly the smile not reaching his eyes.

Eliase chuckled mockingly, "oh, really I didn't notice, how are you, Arthur?" He spat the word Artur as if it was a curse his eyes throwing daggers at him.

Saraya turned her head back to look at Eliase and her warm gaze turned cold instantly.

"Elaise, you came just in time, we were discussing lately the arrival of new weaponry, wouldn't you like to try it first hand?" Arthur's smile and words were sweet, but his eyes screamed hostile towards the guy who made his sister cry once when she was fourteen.

Saraya came in barging into Arthur's study room with her blue dress she wore specially because it reminded her of his eyes, emerald blue. Making Arthur's heart warm at her lovingly.

She was crying.

Saraya never cries.

Or she used to never cry.

That made Arthur panic, throwing his glasses away and stepping towards Saraya to try and comfort her.

"What's wrong, baby sister?" He asked once as he moved towards her.

She ran to him and hugged him aggressively with all her might.

"I hate men! I hate them!" She was weeping into his shirt clutching his back as if it was a saving grace.

"Shh, sister. Tell me, what's wrong." He patted her back with gentleness.

"I hate Elaise! He is disgusting! Why can't he just be like you?" She just said the word Eliase and his world cut lose.

That night he would have been sent to the dungeon for committing murder, if not for Salem holding him back.

Elaise felt like he wanted to try the weapons on him not with him.

"Sure. anytime, your grace." The sarcasm he was dripping made Arthur glare daggers at him, both of their eyes glaring at each other electricity passing through them.

"Arthur, stop it." Saraya sighed and stood next to Elaise, "we have a lot of work to do, when will you go back to the kingdom?" She asked as she gazed not noticing how Eliase was having a blast because she stood next to him, giving Arthur a wicked smirk, feeling satisfied with himself.

Arthur tsked and ruffled his hair seeing his right hand butler signaling for him. "Not sure when, but after I am certain that Merla is doing okay, you know Athy." He sighed.

She smiled again," I miss her so much, tell her I said hi when you go back, and te her not to worry about her daughter, she is safe with her aunt." She smirked knowingly.

He imitated her smirk, "That's what I am even more worried about, my baby sister and my baby girl in one place." He winked at her making her chuckle.

Elaise only stood there admiring Saraya with a warm gaze not noticing that he took a step to be even more close to her.

"I will come see you again, if anyone annoyed you..." he said throwing a glance at Elaise.

"...I will handle it, your baby sister became your old sister, don't worry about me." She only could reassure him that she can take care of herself. Even if he was worried all the time, he knew that she could be safe,she was a guardian afterall. But he was worried about his fragile sister, not the guardian in her.

"Just take care of yourself, Saraya." He came close to her dropping a kiss to her forehead, before nodding at Elaise and walking away with his maids on his tail and his butler walking next to him.takking to him about royalty matters.

"You better be ready the kids are dying." She chuckled.

"Why am I sensing that you and Darkon are giving me kids too used emotionally, you too are too cruel you know." He pouted.

Saraya got annoyed as she tsked, "quit being a grumpy grandma. As if you are any different, I am more worried about them with you more than me or Darkon." She rolled her eyes at him and hit him in the arm.

"Ow, that hurt, don't hurt my fragile sacred body, and by the way I am nothing like you two." He held his arm as if he was hurt and stuck his tongue at her.

"Oh really, I bet that Jacob will cry at your hands." She smiled at him.

"Oh, you wait. I will do that kid some wonders." He winked and Saraya giggled at his playfulness.

Their sweet moment died down when both of them gazed at each other the atmosphere turning to awkward for both of them making Elaise clear his throat, "Did you tell them about Darkon?" He asked his eyes not losing it's warmness as he gazed at her.

She blushed a bit before answering," no, not yet. But I gave them an idea." She could feel his gaze at her making her feel things that didn't sit well with her, flirty Eliase she could handle, annoying Eliase easy, but this Eliase, the Eliase who looked at her like a ruby that he can't get a hold of her, like she was so precious to him he was afraid to even get close to touch, so as not to taint, but feel satisfied enough to look. Wanting to touch but can't leaving him tortured with a hurt longing gaze.

That Eliase she could not handle at all.

"and since when did you keep things to yourself?" He rolled his eyes as he knew what she was going to answer.

She smirked mischievously, "maybe Darkon is taking a toll on me? I would like to see how surprised they will be."

"Kill me." Eliase said with annoyed face making Saraya laugh.

"Don't worry, soon they will know that Darkon is a dragon."