Chapter 2 :)

"Ahh its yellow!" Tommy yelled into the mic.
"Sorry Tommy I'm at green's base!" I said trying to get into their very large bed defence.
"Who makes a defence this thick?" Techno said and I realised that we was with me at the base.
He distracted Green whilst I got into the defence and broke the bed, "Lets go!"
"GUYS WE NEED HELP!" Tommy yelled.
I rolled my eyes chuckling and Techno and I enderpearled to our base quickly taking care of them.
"Y/n since when were you so good at PVP!" Wilbur said slightly shocked.
"What do you meannn, I have always been like this!" I said slightly offended.
"But nobody can surpass The Blade!" Tommy said after we finally won the game.
I chuckled lightly, "Of course very true!" I said.
We played a few more games and won them all before saying goodbye to the stream. "Goodbye chat!" I said ending my stream. I said goodbye to the guys before leaving the discord call. I took off my headphones and let out a long sigh after we had streamed for about an hour and a half. It was fun playing with them, but now I was tired and decided to take a nap
I woke up after who knows how long to my discord going off on my computer. I thought it was either Tommy or Wilbur but to my surprise saw Techno had added me on Discord. I smiled happily and looked to see that he had sent me a message.
"Hallo, want to play Minecraft later, I need someone good to do a PVP challenge with."
I chuckled lightly and replied, "Sure of course, Blood for the blood god!"

Techno's POV

I had just gotten a reply from y/n and chuckled at her reply, "Blood for the blood god." I said out loud. I heard my phone go off and saw the Sleepy Bois groupchat went off.
Crazy child- TECHNOO!!

Techno- What do you want
Crazy child- What do you think of y/n!

Techno- Ehh
Dadza- Oh you met y/n!
Wilbur- You seemed to have liked her   

Techno-     Idk what you want me to say??
Crazy child_ Techno my Friendddd, answer!!

Techno- I mean she seems nice I guess
Wilbur- Ooooohhh interesting
Crazy child- WELL WELL WELL Techno!

Techno- Well I gotta go, Im recording a video soon.
Crazy child- With who!? MMMM

Techno-....

Y/n's POV

I quickly put my headphones on and logged onto discord. I made sure that I had everything set up before going into a VC with Techno.
"Hallo." He said through the mic
"Hello Techno." I said smiling.
"You read for some PVP skills." He said making me laugh.
"Yes of course, blood for the blood god!" I said.
"Blood for the blood god!" He also said.
We logged on into a server and the challenge was killing 50 people in Bedwars in 10 minutes. We made jokes about the afk players and even after doing the challenge we stopped recording we talk for a while still paying off camera for fun. He was really nice and we had a lot in common. I checked the time and realised we had been talking for 2 hours and yawned softly.
"You need to head to bed?" He asked.
"Yeah its kinda late." I said, "But I enjoyed playing with you."
"Same here, I'll start working on the video.
"Okay cool bye Techno." I said
"Byeee." He said and I left the discord.
I stretched out of my seat and I saw a notification from Twitter.

Tommyinnit- When two of my friends were online but they didn't invite me
|
|
Wilbursoot- Oh who??
|
|
Tommyinnit- @y/n and @technothepig
|
|
Y/n- Oh shut up child
|
|
Tommyinnit- NO
|
|
Technothepig, You are strange Tommy.

I chuckled at the thread and put my phone away and headed to bed, "Today was fun" I thought before falling asleep.