―1, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍

Start from the beginning

The big smile remained on Jaemin's face, "Jisung ah, you don't have to be afraid, Jaemin will protect Jisung. Did you not see how impressive I was just now?"

"Not at all you idiot! You hurt yourself!" he stared worriedly at the wounds on his body.

Na Jaemin, you're an idiot.

___

The warm sun on March isn't too hot.

"Jisung-ah, what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Jisung tilted his head while thinking, "An artist! I want to draw many different things."

"I wanna be a doctor and save people around the world!"

Jisung saw the movements in the older's hands.

"Hyung what are you doing?"

Jaemin then faced Jisung with piercing eyes, and handed him what was in his hands excitedly.

"Guess what I just made."

He took a closer look, in Jaemin's hands are obviously a pair of unknown objects woven with grass.

"And what's this?" Jisung stared at the object curiously and asked.

"Uhh.. They're a pair of rings, can't you tell?" Jaemin caressed the grass ring softly.

"I really can't tell. Why did you make this thing? Isn't this something an adult wears after getting married?

Jaemin smiled mysteriously, eyes full of expectation.

"I'm thinking, will we get married when we grow up?" Jaemin lifted his head, staring at the clear blue sky, a garish sunlight shone on his smiling cheeks.

"Married?"

Young kids probably didn't know the meaning of a marriage, so it's always easy to blurt it out.

"Yeah! I'll be very very good to Jisungie, just like mom and dad." His eyes were full of joy and longing.

"Jisung-ah, shall we make a promise?" He reached out his pinky.

Actually, the younger did not understand the meaning of marriage, the significance of the rings, and the feelings between a married couple.

He only knew that the boy in front of him had bravely protected him once.

"Sure."

That's enough, isn't?

He reached out his pinky and hooked it against the older's.

Jaemin smiled happily, as if he just discovered a treasure.

Then he took the grass ring and placed it on the younger's ring finger.

Grass rings, Na Jaemin, Park Jisung.

They were ignorant and innocent, they didn't know what love actually is.

They don't know some promises, once made, will become a lifelong commitment.

___

It's been very often these days, when Jisung comes back to his mind while sketching, Jaemin's beautiful features appears in front of him.

The person in his sketch book happened to be Na Jaemin who comes up to his mind every now and then. The beaming smile that appeared in his mind for the nth times.