1/28

It was a quiet morning at the meme squad's house. Fukase had just awoken from his slumber. He stretched his arms and slowly stood up.

He walked out of his room, expecting the others to already be eating breakfast at the table. But surprisingly, they weren't there.

Fukase grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and ate some cereal while watching TV. Normally V Flower wouldn't let anyone eat cereal or soup  at the couch since she takes naps there and wouldn't want it to get a stain, but since she isn't here, Fukase took advantage of that situation.

While eating, he heard the door open. He turned his head to the door and saw Piko carrying a box.

"Hey, Piko. What's with the box? And why is everyone else gone today?"

The white haired Shota didn't answer, instead he carried the box upstairs and came back down without it.

Fukase found this a little suspicious, but he figured Piko was just being weird again and went back to watching TV.

At around 11 a.m., he got bored of watching and decided to go search for the rest of his friends.

He checked outside, but they weren't there. He looked in their rooms, but they weren't there either.

After a few minutes, Piko appeared again, carrying another box. As he went upstairs, this time, Fukase decided to follow him. 

He quietly climbed up the stairs, hoping Piko wouldn't notice him. When he reached the second floor, Piko was gone.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. How could he be gone so fast? He then noticed a door cracked open a bit. He walked to to it and went inside.

Inside, it was pitch black. He tried to see if he could find the light switch. He noticed these little things on his feet, it felt like.... confetti?

The room's lights suddenly opened. He squinted his eyes from the light as he heard 3 voices greet him in a cheery tune.

"Happy birthday, Fukase!!!"

It was Flower, Len, Piko, and Oliver. Flower raised a cake, Len held some balloons, and Piko presented him Oliver with a ribbon on as his "gift" to the birthday boy.

Fukase gave them a smile. Oliver walked up to him. He gave the taller boy a kiss on the cheek as he handed him a slice of the cake. "Happy birthday, Fuka"

Len and Piko threw some confetti out the window, making sure the passerbys were getting showered with it. V Flower was too busy eating cake. Oliver played with the balloons.

Fukase stood there looking at his friends with a smile on his face.

It may not be much of a celebration, but to him, it was perfect.

*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~*•~

Happy birthday to our Memelord!!