Chapter 74: He IS Indifferent But Has Gentleness

Start from the beginning

When Ji Qingying returned to the hospital with a gift bag, she saw Fu Yanzhi standing in the corridor. 

He stood in front of the glass window, tall and straight, leaving his shadow on the ground. 

A little girl stood beside him. 

The little girl had two pigtails and wore a hospital gown. She was thin and small standing there, leaning on the glass window with her hands stuck to it. 

"Doctor, it is so beautiful outside." 

Fu Yanzhi said "Yes. Do you Like it?" 

"Like it." 

The little girl looked up at him. "Doctor, Xiao Meng also wants to go out to play." 

  She pulled on Fu Yanzhi's hand, and said in a coquettish voice, "Can you tell my mother, to let Xiao Meng go out to play, please?" 

Fu Yanzhi was slightly startled. 

He paused, reached out and touched the little girl's head, in an attempt to softly coax her, "As long as Xiao Meng gets an injection and takes her medicine on time, we can go out to play soon." 

"Really?" 

"Really." 

"But, they all said that Xiao Meng couldn't get better." 

"It won't be like that." 

Fu Yanzhi bent down to talk to her, with a gentle voice, "It will be fine, as long as Xiao Meng gets the injection." 

The little girl hesitated. After seeing the look in Fu Yanzhi's eyes, she nodded, "Okay, I will believe big brother. Xiao Meng will obediently take her medicine and get the injection." 

....

Ji Qingying had always known that Fu Yanzhi was actually a person with a cold exterior and warm heart inside. 

This was his special temperament. 

She couldn't explain how it felt. It may be due to other reasons that only science could explain, or it may be it was just that he was attractive in her eyes. 

But this time, she could say for sure. 

Gentleness. 

 Fu Yanzhi was cold, like high mountains and white snow. But in fact, he had the softest of hearts, the most gentle person she could find. 

Ji Qingying looked at how his brows softened with the gentle expression on his face and couldn't move her eyes at all. His every move attracted her attention all the time. 

She kept observing as the adult and the child chatted. Then the little girl opened her arms wide in front of Fu Yanzhi wanting a hug. 

Fu Yanzhi stared at her before he reached out and picked her up. 

Both of them were caught off guard as their eyes met. Ji Qingying blinked and said with a smile on her lips, "Brother Fu, long time no see." 

    "......"

The author had something to say: Doctor Fu: Do you know the consequences of calling me that? 

Beauty Ji: I also want a hug.