"What games do you play?"

Call of duty, Minecraft, and OSU occasionally, I used to play PubG but that's about it.

"And you have a cute PC for that, dedication."

"Salmon." Thank you.

"HAHAHAHA BAKUBRO THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU, PFFT!" We all looked at Kirishima pointing to an angry pomeranian plushy that I truly adore "FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR, NO IT DOESN'T."

Mina snickered "It kind of does."

"Fuck you all." He threw the thing onto my bed and I giggled a little. Maybe it does look like him, what a coincidence.

One and a half hours later and the boxes are almost empty, I've stored my clothes in a separate box, so I don't have to worry about Kaminari peeking in my undies.

"You really are an otaku, huh." I placed my CD's on the drawer, as Mina was sticking my manga panels on the wall.

The boys got tired after a while, so I let Kiri and Baku slaughter each other at Tekken on my PlayStation, and gave Kaminari some of my favorite yaoi books.

He asked for them, so I shall give.

I nodded "Tuna." I had a lot of free time.

She nodded, nodding understandably. She started rummaging through the box she's holding as her eyes widened at something.

She grabbed a picture, that apparently slipped out of my diary when I was putting it in, my eyes were as wide as hers.

I frantically tried to take it out of her hands, face red like a ripe tomato "OH MY GOD GUMIII"

I whined, shaking my head trying to get the picture out of her hand. That is a very embarrassing picture of my past. A picture.

Of me in a catmaid costume. (I'll draw this later fufufu)

"GUYS LOOK LOOK LOOK."

I sighed, accepting my fate. There goes my dignity that just went flying away like there's no tomorrow.

"What is it?" Kirishima paused the game, causing Bakugo to blow "WHY THE HELL DID YOU PAUSED? ARE YOU AFRAID OR SOMETHING SHITTY-"

"Oh hush."

Mina smirked, and I sighed again. This is it. "Gumi-chan. In a catmaid cosplay."

I've never seen Kaminari ran so fast.

He snatched the picture from Mina's hand and stared at it, occasionally switching his gaze from the picture to me "This feels too good to be real.."

"What the fuck is it?!" This time it's Bakugo, doing the same thing that Kaminari did "How?"

"What are you guys staring at-Oh.."

Kirishima looked at the picture and me, again, doing the same thing as the other two and blushed. He cleared his throat as a distraction "U-Um.. Well, Gumibro you look.. Womanly"

"And different, IN A GOOD WAY!"

"HoW?!"

I groaned, grabbing my pillow and hiding my face in it. I'm pretty sure I look ridiculous