Ch.16 Young Master

"urghh.."-Luke groaned once again on his vivid memory while sitting on his office chair, since he can't remember who the hell gave him wine, cuz before drinking it , he was totally fine. Only he was remembering , sitting on the barstool when suddenly someone putted a wine glass on his side table. When he looked up , he only saw his back. Which was really familiar to him, which vividly vanished from his mind," Who the fuck was he? I swear i will kill him once i know him pam."

On the other side pam was chewing his lips since her last night plan flipped totally upside down. When joss asked for red wine she thought it was for him, but he gave that to luke but why? (A/N cuz joss knows that luke loves red wine so he asked for him) On the other side win gladly gulped it all in so pam brought him outside and quickly made other plan and hired few men , but before it can work, suddenly bright showed up out of nowhere and ruined it all. She'll be doom if somehow bright or luke will find out about her being behind all of this but then,

"FUCK I KNEW IT... how the hell he dared to Blame it on me that I was the one who jumped on him first when He was the first, drugging me first, this time i will not let you off that easily Mr.Wayer.."

"Yeah.."-pam grinned, atleast she got greenlight from luke, now she only need to make sure about bright but,' What does he mean by JUMP?'

..........

"Uhmmm..."-Tine moaned out while stretching himself but then he found himself locked..

He looked up slowly only to found out him being in embrace of a naked man who is smiling like maniac...

"Good morning baby....well it's a noon though"

"What?" -Tine abruptly stood up in shock but...bad move...he winced in pain.. Bright looked at him in concern,"are you alright,?do you have any painkillers?.."

"How would i have?"

"Okay then wait here ...take some rest..i'll get us some food and painkillers for you"

Bright took his car keys ,wore his yesterday's shirt and went out.

Tine sighed and took his phone from his night stand.

21 missed calls from ' Fong the Bitch '.

' Shit...'

"Hee..llo!?"

1...2...3...

"YOU FUCKIN IDIOT...DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS SCARED? I EVEN LET BOSS TO HELP ME TO FIND ABOUT YOU (Meanwhile boss : you owe me a dinner date baby girl😎...) AND LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND.... ..... YOU WERE BUSY SLEEPING WITH YOUR EX.....I MEAN I AM NOT SAYING NOT TO BUT ATLEAST INFORM ME BEFORE DISAPPEARING...I DIDN'T GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU...NOW I WANT YOUR ASS RIGHT IN YOUR OFFICE BEFORE 12...NOW..."

Beep.

'Wow....i thought i was the BOSS.'

.........
.........

Tine and bright were eating silently.

"So what's your plan about the remaining day?"

"After completing meal, i am going to office.."

"But... can't you have a leave for one day?"

"This is the very first time i am going late, plus today my choosen omegas will come for work. They are waiting for me to enter in, i want to make a grand entry for them, without me , i am scared of them being victims of disrespect."

"Ohh.....well...then Best of luck.."

.......
.......

"Young master please eat something.."

"NO"

"You'll be sick...you haven't eaten at all the whole day.."

"NO"

"What happened...why my great grand child is sulking?"

"Grannyyyyy"-two little feet ran towards older and hugged her like a koala.,"i miss you granny and grandpaa too...did you braught my fav. Candies from seoul?"

"Of course i did.... your grandpa has it.....but....you'll only get those after eating a proper meal."

Granny frowned, this was the VERY first time his little devil said no to the candies...means this time he's hellbent for whatever his wish is...

"Baby...what happened? What do you want? I'll get you everything you wish for...so don't hurt yourself and tell me what happened.."

Granny was about to flip the world upside down because of what she saw

Granny was about to flip the world upside down because of what she saw....but smaller stopped her,"(sniffles) i ...miss...dada....i...wanna...go..to...him..."

"Oww.. come here my baby (she took him in her embrace) just that?...i will send you to him okay... now don't cry...i hate to see tears in my baby's eyes....come on... first we gonna eat something then uncle john will take you to your dada...okay"

Later just nodded cutly while wiping his tears with his sleeve.

"How many days did tine hadn't been with forth?"

"It's been more than a month madam.."

"WHAT!? Poor baby....I will scold tine later...john you're from one of my most believed person so...i am giving you the responsibility of forth...take our jet and prepare to send him to his dada immediately....tine shouldn't had left him alone...he needs his parents.."

"Worry not madam...master forth is my responsibility."

.......
.......

On this side tine arrived in noon with his crew following him like a king. Everything went well. It will take time though, still omegas didn't expect to get warm welcome like this. Joss patted tine's head as he was here to check around the work, and he's really surprised by his nong's work, while someone was drowning in jealously, can't help it....

"I know you are thinking of killing him in 1000 ways already....."

"Yeah.."

"I mean ..you should... after all he betrayed you and drugged you..."

"....." (pam's words brought luke in reality....yes he should be thinking of killing him because of betrayal, not in other way...what he was just feeling right now, it was the same feeling but different reason.)

......

Tine was happily reading through pages, fong was smirking of thinking what else can make him this happy... probably the after night feeling!..

Ring.

Tine tap on accept button on his display, which was showing,'Typee'

....

...,"WHAT?!!"...

.....

A/N :- sorry for late update ....
Hope you like it.
Vote it if you like it.
Comment down your review.
Stay Healthy Stay Happy💜