chapter 2

After we both caught our breath he put me down and I started to change back into my clothes and went to bed.

The next morning I was so sore I could barely move I tried to stand up when I did I fell right back on to my bed I felt something warm and turned around to see the guy from last night passed out on my bed it was like I had just lost my virginity all over again my legs were numb and I couldn't feel down there at all then I was trying to think what to do when it came to me

( SHIT I HAVE WORK)

I screamed, I needed to get dressed and fast I threw on a tee-shirt ripped jeans and some converse then I was out the door.

(time skip)

When I got home I was worn out, I grabbed a towel and some extra clothes and headed to the bathroom I turned on the bath and started to strip I got in the tub and started to relax and about 10 minutes later the bathroom door bust open and it's the same guy from last night I was so shocked that I grabbed the towel and covered myself I asked how he got in then I remembered how I was in such a rush this morning and I totally forgot he was here I then felt hands around my waist to look up and see him looking directly into my eyes our body's were as close to eachother that they could possibly get I could feel his cock poking out of my pants and oh did that make me horny his hand raised to the back of my neck and he pulled me in and started to kiss my neck oh were his lips soft they felt so good on my neck I had to let out a small moan when he heard that it was like green light in his vision that told him to go.

We started to make out he picked me up and threw me on the bed he ripped the towel off of me and threw it somewhere in the room he had one of his hands on my boob and the other on my inner thigh he started to squeeze my boob while the other hand moved up to my vagina he started rubbing and then pushed his fingers in I was trying to keep it inside but I just let out a moan I guess that turned him on cause he started squeezing harder and going in faster it hurt so bad but I wanted it all of it.

He said I need to make you cum and I was trying to get out the words

(we.. well it's wor.. working)

Then I cummed all over his hand and as I looked down at him he licked my vagina upwards and my head flew back so fast then I looked back down to see him swallow it he looked at me and kissed me then I laid down I felt the bed shake and turned around to see him laying beside me another good night done with.

( sorry this story was so short I'm just not a very good writer and it's hard to make good content when I don't know exactly what I'm doing but I'll figure it out somehow and if you guys could help me out with ideas for the story it would help cause I'm running out thank you for reading if you did :)   )