chapter 1

It was 2am when I was getting ready to masturbate I turned on my heating pad and reached into my drawer for my vibrater.

As I was about to stick it in I heard a tapping sound but I thought nothing of it so I started to go in when I heard the tapping again I went to check it out the sound was coming from my widow.

When I looked outside there was a tall man with pink hair and sunglasses he was stareing right at me with a smirk not gonna lie it was kinda hot.

I walked into my backyard and asked him what he was doing he said that he had been watching me for awhile now.But his words were kind of out of order.

He said that he wanted sex I said but I don't even know you then I thought to myself you know what fuck it I haven't had dick in months.

You know what come inside I said with a smirk he squealed and started running when we got inside I led him straight into my room knowing what was about to happen.

He all of a sudden pushed me back on to my bed I lost control I wanted him right here right now he stripped his shirt and got on top of me we started to make out as rubbed his hand on the liner of my panties he ripped them off with full force he pushed his fingers and I could feel him circling my clit it felt so good as I was about to let out a moan he took his fingers out and licked them then put them to my lips and I started sucking on them.

He flipped me on my stomach and pinned my arms down even if I wanted to get up I wouldn't be able to he then grabbed my vibrater and turned it on to the max and pushed it as hard as he could in my wet pussy I let out a moan he started to unzip his pants when I grabbed his hand and moved it over so I could unzip it with my mouth got on my knees and looked up at him and ripped down his pants then shoved my hand in his boxers and started pumping him then I went faster and his facial expression was telling me he was enjoying every second of it.

He then grabbed my head and started bobbing it up and down I started to gag but couldn't see stop now then he moaned and cummed inside my mouth I stuck my tongue out and licked his neck and then started sucking then he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me on the wall this is where I knew I was gonna get destroyed.

He picked me up with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck then he started to pound me into the wall each time he thrusted his hips harder and harder then I barely got out the words ( har.. harder ) right after I regretted what I had just said he when ten times faster I didn't think it was possible to go this fast he was pounding me so hard I thought the house would shake he started sucking on my neck and left me a hickey after that we both finished and heavy breathing was filling the room.