20.Something Fishy

Start from the beginning

Type: Oh Thanks Ed...but that you have to think before ignoring me....

Ed: I was working...I was not whoring around..unlike you, I have my business to look after...and if I didn't call then you also didn't call me type...

Type: coz I have enough of your excuses Ed...so now I don't care what you do ...where you go and with whom you whore...I can't take this anymore....

Ed: so what you want...to ignore me....and then...Type please I came here for some time don't start all this....else I won't come...

Tharn: rolled his eyes.... Wanted to tell something but then he keeps quiet thinking let type understand what he wants....

Type: Then don't Ed type tried to leave when Ed grabs his hand...

Ed: oh now you don't want me to come...this is all about Sex right....you are cranky all the time...coz you are not getting it...this is the only thing you want right....

Type: Type looked Ed with shock....what?? A tear fall from his eyes....

Tharn: closed his eyes in anger after hearing what Ed said.....that's enough brother please don't show that you came here for Type ...I got a message from mom that you all planned this get-together coz due to some situation they couldn't come here last month... it's our family rule to come home once in a month....

Ed: Tharn shutup.... it's my personal matter stay out of this ...and what if I planned but I came for Type right??

They heard the bell and Ed gets up to open the door...

Type turned another side to wipe his tears..Tharn felt so helpless ...he wanted to punch Ed and hug type after what Ed said...how can he say such things....

Ed: Mom dad...

Tharn's mom dad came they were very fun-loving people and loved Type too much... So the moment they entered they asked Type...

Mom: Type I missed you baby....

Type: I also missed you mama....

Type hugged Ed's father too...

Tharn: are you sure that we are your kids and he is your son in law ...

Ed: yeah you behaved like we are your son-in-law's....and he is your actual son...Tharn and Ed made type smile...

Type smiled but just for sake of family....

The environment getting better with the presence of Mom and dad....

Ron and Kim bought gifts for everyone...and a special gift for Type...wao mom this is really amazing...I love this watch...

Dad: we heard you joined Alpine and doing really great this is for your good luck....

Type: Mom dad let's go to a restaurant in the evening.....and celebrate this moment....I will treat you all...

They all had breakfast and move to their rooms to take a rest...

Ed: Type I am sorry...I know I sometimes hurt you...and I know I am not giving you time...but baby I am sorry...I don't mean it...it was like I was in anger and I said that....

Type: Ed please can you please leave me alone for some time....

Type left the room...Ed was sitting alone...why I am like this how much I will hurt him...it breaks my heart whenever I hurt him....but I can't tell him the truth...before my husband he is my best friend....

Ed: can I tell him the truth...no no...I can't do this...what he will think...what if he don't accept it...what if he leaves me...but like this, he will start hating you, Ed...I have to make him hate me....but it hurts....I can't say such harsh things to my baby....I will try again if I have to compromise my whole life I will do it for Type but...how long I can hide this....oh god ...baby I am sorry....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.