Home is where the heart is

Comenzar desde el principio

I pull into my drive way and get out my car i unlock the front door and walk inside the quietness hits me i head up the stairs to get changed i put on a shirt, jeans and boots i spray the aftershave that was Roses favourite. I hear a car pull up i look out my window and see Franks car i go down the stairs and go out to him I lock the door. "Hey Frank" i smile "Come on dawg we don't wanna be late" he smiles "Be late for what?" I give him a puzzled look "Oh um, late for free beer" he smiles "Yeah ok" I'm not convinced. "So how you doing Mike?" Frank asks focusing on the road "Not too bad i found out the Sex today but I'm not saying anything til we meet with the rest of the guys" i smile.

✨Roses POV✨

"I'm so nervous" i say to Trevor taking a deep breath "Don't worry just relax everything will be just fine" he places his arm around me "Thank you for helping me set this up" i smile "Thank you for being my business parter" he smiles back i laugh a little "What if he don't want to see me?" I say looking down "Rose your all he ever talks about he NEVER shuts the fuck up about you" he rolls his eyes i lightly smack his arm "That's a good thing isn't it?" I feel worried just before Trev can answer me Ron comes running in "They are here!" I take a deep breath and grab the teddy with the baby's heartbeat in "Go wait in that room and just as he's about to say the baby's gender you come out and beat him to it!" Trevor laughs i nod.

"Heya Mikey, welcome to my new place of business" i hear Trevors say "So whats the gender?" Ron asks but Trevor cuts him short "AH AH AH champagne please!" He shouts making me almost giggle but i stop myself, i hear the waitress come in and they pop the bottle i poke my head out the room they are all facing Mikey so they hide me form him. "Alright I'm going to count to 3 and then you shout it" i hear Frank say "1..2..3" "Its a- BOY!" I shout interrupting Mikey.

The guys all move out the way and my eyes meet his after so long of being away from him i feel myself tearing up I'm instantly met with Mikes arms around me and his lips crash on to mine "I've missed you so much more then you will ever know" he says tears in his eyes "Oh stop you're going to make me cry" i say laughing he gets on his knees and rubs my belly "Hey little fella, your daddy's here I'm going to take care of you and your mommy for the as long as i can" he says looking me in the eyes. "Ok enough of this shit lets go and celebrate" Trevor says we laugh "Where are we going?" Mikey asks with a confused look "Back to yours" i tell him "Why?" He says looking puzzled "Lester may or may not be there setting something up" i smile.

Everyone piles out of the strip club and into their cars i take the car with Frank and Mike "So how was your flight?" Frank asks me "It was ok a little boring but then again what do you expect, You ok Mike? A little quiet" i say leaning forwards to play with his hair, "I'm just shocked your here, for months I've waited for the moment to see you again and your finally here" i feel him relax while i brush my fingers through his hair.

We pull into Mikes driveway and see the balloons and banner on the door my face lights up "I have a great family" i say while smiling Mike gets out the car and opens my door helping me out the car "I'm not that big yet but thank you" i kiss his cheek. "Welcome home Rose!" Everyone shouts and pops confetti cannons "Thank you guys it feels good to be back" Mike puts his arm around me "So where are you staying?" Mike asks me "Well i was hoping i could live here with you and our son" i smile at him his face lights up "You are NEVER leaving again" he hugs me. We walk into the living room it's decorated in blue with a big banner around it is a selection of cakes.