Part 5: Training

WHATTT thank you guys for 1,000 views!!💞🥰 I honestly didn't think anyone was going to read this story so you guys don't understand how happy I am that ppl r actually reading it LOL. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy sorry it took a while to update ive been kinda busy this week :)

Y/N POV

"Oi, everyone get to the field" Levi says as we arrive back to the group.

Everyone stands up from their seated position on the ground and begins to walk towards the field.

I lightly jog until I catch up with the group.

" Y/n are you alright,Levi looked really mad when he pulled you away." Admin says in a concerned tone.

"Yea, surprisingly it wasn't too bad, He just uh... lectured me for a bit..."I say as I replay what really happened in my head.

"That's good." Admin says with a small smile on his face.

"I'm surprised he's not making you run." Eren says as he picks up his pace to walk beside me.

"Same, but i'm not complaining." I say back to him.

"Pick up the pace!" I hear Levi yell from behind us. "We are already 10 minutes off schedule and yall are walking." He continues.

We all start up into a fast jog before turning onto the field. When we arrive, we line up and wait for our next instructions.

"Alright today we are going to be practicing combat against humans." Levi says.

"Erwin and I suspect that we will soon have human enemies as well as titans. Because of this we need to learn and prepare to fight against humans." Levi says as he grabs a few fake wooden guns.

"Today we are focusing on disarming and disabling the enemy."  Levi says before handing every other person a fake gun.

"Alright uhh... Jean come up here so I can show an example." Levi says with a blank face.

Jean walks out of his place in the line and faces Levi. He holds his fake gun out towards Levi.

"Ready?" Levi asks.

"Mhm." Jean reply's

Levi takes two steps towards Jean before grabbing the neck of the gun and twisting it. At the same time he wraps one of his leg around Jeans making his knees buckle and fall to the floor. In seconds Jean face down on the ground and immobilized. Levi now held Jeans gun and pointed it at him.

The whole situation was pretty embarrassing for Jean.. he barley lasted 3 seconds against Levi.

"It will look something like that." Levi says as he gets off Jean.

"Alright I'll separate you all into pairs and then we will get started." Levi says.

"Armin and Connie, Sasha and Historia, Jean and Mikasa, and Eren and Y/n." Levi says as Jean took his spot back in the line up.

"Alright let's go ." Levi says.

I turn to the left and start walking towards Eren. Every one began meeting up with their partners.

"I hope your ready to get ur ass beat titan boy." I say as I approach Eren.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Eren snaps back.

I let out a giggle as we walk to an open space.

"Alright, whenever your ready." I say holding up the fake gun.

Eren begins charging at me. When he gets around a foot away from me I slide to the left and shove the the back of the gun into his back making him stumble forward.

"Shit Y/n it's only training you don't need to hit me so hard." Eren says as he rubs his back.

"Your acting like your body doesn't heal itself." I say with a smile on my face.

"Your getting on my nerves." He says jokingly.

I giggle as I walk closer to him.

"Here." I say shoving the fake gun into his chest.

"I'll show you how it's done." I say before backing away from him.

"You ready?" Eren says as he points the gun at me.

I nod and head towards him.

When I get close enough I jab at him with my left hand but he blocks my hit. Almost instantly after, I lift my leg and kick him on the side of his stomach making him fall to the ground on his back.

As he's falling I reach out and try to grab his gun but the momentum of my kick made me fall on top of him.

I mean I probably could of avoided falling on top of him if I really tried but he's hot asf so I just let it happen.

"Damn are you going easy on me or something?" I say with a smile knowing he's not.

"Shut up, you just caught me off guard that's all." He says looking up at me. His face turns red as our body's press together.

"Get up" I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

When I turn my head I see Levi staring at me. I crawl off of Eren and we both stand up.

"Have y'all been doing anything besides groping each other?" Levi asks still glaring at me.

His eyes looked genuinely angry.

"Nah pretty much just the groping part." I say enjoying Levi's anger rise.

"What was that?" He says stepping towards me.

"Sorry about that sir, We'll get back to work!"Eren says trying to clean up the mess I made.

When Eren talked Levi kept his eyes on me the whole time. He was definitely annoyed by my actions.

I turn my head to the side so I could avoid his harsh gaze.

"Mikasa." Levi says loudly.

Mikasa starts to run towards us after being called.

"Yes?" Mikasa says as she approaches us.

"I'm gonna have you become partners with Y/n." Levi reply's back to her.

"Eren go join Jean." Levi says coldly.

I'm sure he's only doing this so I can stay away from Eren. Ugh how petty I think to myself. But this side of him was pretty attractive.

A hour passes and we are finally done with training. We all eat and then go to our rooms to rest before the big day tomorrow.

Sorry ik that wasn't the best chapter but it kinda built on the story yk? anyways I hope you all are doing well 😘

See you soon :)