"I thought you were against her going back to him."

"Not exactly my words. But just addressing stuff that can always come back to fuck up the relationship." G/n/3 deadpans. "If they aren't willing to fix problems that are already there then what's the point?"

You see G/n/2 beginning to open her mouth to argue back and you already foresee a tiring night.

"Guys, shut up," you spit monotone. Effectively shutting both of the girls up.

"He said he wanted to try, to fix shit. And he also said, and I quote just let me try, if I do give up then I just do." You say in a mocking tone.

"All I have to do is just let HIM try, and let me address he said me, as in, only him who's trying to fix this."

"What? Then what's the whole point?" G/n/2 falters confused.

"To find love?" G/n/3 answers, looking at G/n/2.

After a 2 second long stare they both burst out laughing.

"Yeah, fuck right." G/n/3 practically cries after laughing so hard.

What's the joke. Where is the joke?

"As if." G/n/2 adds.

"Ahem." You cough. "The point is to get him to use all his money on me. Or at least get him to buy me shit, it's like compensation for all the times he treated me like shit in high school."

"Wow great idea, why didn't we think of that?" G/n/2 turns to G/n/3.

"Well," she begins. "Ahem, OBVIOUSLY WE DIDNT KNOW."

This yelling rouses G/n/1 awake. And the three of you slow turn to her, silent and wary.

"Shut the actual fuck up guys. I am trying to sleep. All this damn yelling." She snarls, eyes snapping open.

She lifts herself up from your shoulder and turns to grasp at your face, both hands cradling in her palms.

"Y/n, sweetie," G/n/1 starts. "If you want to get back together with him seriously and try for better then we won't stop you. The other two are only joking—partially, hopefully." She says unsurely.

"But we'll always support you. We won't be mad if you want to take life's best things for yourself. Do whatever you want, whatever your heart wants. Follow your morals or whatever it's called." She continues, taking her left hand off of your pace to point it and tap at the area above your chest where your heart is.

"No matter what. You won't be alone again." She adds heartwarmingly.

It softens you so much. How far time has gone that you spent with them. From high school to now.

"Thank you." Is all you can awkwardly say, and embrace her in a hug.

"Mhm." She hums absently.

When the both of you part, G/n/1 is yawning again, and moving to get off the couch.

"I'm heading off to bed." Is all she says before making her way to her room.

"Y/n, she's right, asides from all the joking we will support any choice you make. I mean..." G/n/2 looks to G/n/3 for support.

"We won't support you if you make any purposely stupid choices. But ambiguous things like this are for you to decide, we can only be here to help." G/n/3 nods in affirmation.

"We'll still be here if Kenma doesn't turn out to be as changed as he said he was." G/n/2 added.

"Now go to sleep, it's late and you got that round to finish tomorrow." G/n/3 ends the conversation there.

All of you share your good nights.

As you head to your room at the end of the hall, you push open the door and change clothing before laying in bed, finally.

Today was certainly a ride.

You really hope you can get a good nights sleep tonight.