Just first step

"Hey y/n! Come down, breakfast Is ready!" my mom called me. But of course, I ignored her. After all... today will be the best day of my life. My project Is almost done and I just need to test it. Next few minutes I checked my plans for anything.

"Y/N!!" I looked at my mom and I knew... I fu*ked up. I shouldn't have ignored her.  Her eyes glared at me and I had the feeling that I won't live a long life.

"Why Are you not answering when I call you?" her voice was dangerously low. I gulped. I was waiting for a huge hole to open beneath me And I would fall into hell.

To my surprise, she just sighed and told me to stop for a while and go down. I was wondering why was she so calm? Maybe She is already tired of me. She is after all my only family and she raised me (problem child) on her own. Taking care of me isn't big fun. Our house was almost on fire two times because of me.

Yeah... My experiments are a little dangerous... OKAY MORE THAN LITTLE. I regret our neighbors. They have to deal with me.

I decided to follow my mother into the kitchen. She put a plate with my favorite breakfast in front of me. When I started eating she informed me that It was only 10 minutes before my school started. At that moment I stopped eating.

So my mom Is practically telling me that I was up all night doing the project. And on top of that, I am going to be late for school...

It took me only two seconds before I jumped from my seat and started running for my school bag and out of the house. My mom meanwhile was making fun of me. "You are a dumb*ss." I glared at her and said goodbye.

If there Is anything I hate... It's for a hundred percent run. But a miracle happened and I wasn't late for school.

The first period was mathematics. It was boring because I already knew all about it. And not only mathematics but also all about physics and most of chemistry. My mother once told me that my father was as brilliant as me also before he died by accident. Well, I am glad that I am intelligent like him. It helped me with my new project.

I sat in the back of the classroom and looked through the window. I thought about my project again. It was the only thing I've been thinking about for the last few days. I was so excited to try it! I smiled unknowingly for the rest of the day...

Time skip gave you by Todoroki and his theories.

I didn't hurry on the way home. I looked around the whole way, trying to memorize as many things as possible, wondering if it was worth leaving this place that had been my home for the rest of my life. The more I considered it, the more I doubted my decision. I spent the rest of the way over these thoughts and stopped in front of our house. I sighed and went inside.

"How was your day?" My mom asked me and without waiting she hugged me. "Nothing special." My mom looked at me with sadness in her eyes. She knew what I was planning. She knew it had been my dream for years now. But she never expected me to try to achieve that dream to be a reality. This hug was farewell to her.

"I am going into my room now..."
Yeah... That's my goodbye...

Before I reached the stairs She stopped me and gave me my (favorite snacks). (Because what if we were hungry in another world!!!😂... Ups I just give a spoiler... Nobody Is gonna know )

I just smiled at her and went upstairs.
Now It's my time anime god! I am about to break the fourth wall.

When I entered my room, I closed the door behind me.

............................................................................
666 words 😈
Well, this chapter Is not that long but the next will be better and longer don't worry! You can also tell me if there is something you want in this story and I will think about it. For now farewell!