My eyelids flutter briefly. You know it's hard closing your eyes during a kiss you share with the Johnny Depp. I mean if I close my eyes it could be anybody (even though it doesn't feel like it at all). I kind of want to see him while literally having his tongue in my mouth.
(A/n: don't fucking hate me im dying over here just as much as you are okay)

We hesitantly pull away for air and catching our breaths. He's still having his eyes closed as I carefully lean my forehead to rest against his. I can hear his breathing quietly. "Johnny?" I peep and bite my lip when his eyes open one after one. His hands rest on my wide hips when he hums in response.

"Are we going f-further?" I stutter even though I planned out to speak more controlled and confident. Johnny's expression stays the same when he asks "do you want to?". Well that's the thing. I can't really tell. You see, as soon as a kiss has deepen I wander about how far we're going to go. I'm so not prepared for sleeping with him but I wouldn't be all too loath to do so either.
It'd be so hot, oh my.
(A/n: so sorry y'all.)

"I don't know. Maybe.. what about you?". "Ready for everything, love." He grins sweetly and runs his thumb over the material of my shirt on the side of my body. I can still feel it though. I smile a little, "so you'd want to sleep with me?". I beat up myself for asking that. "That's what I meant, yes." Johnny chuckles lowly when he leans in to peck the tip of my nose. Nevermind I'm not ashamed for asking. Hearing him say that was giving me a hella good feeling. "So how are you feeling about it now?".

I only smirk when I answer his question when starting to kiss him again. It's just as deep as when we pulled away. I feel nervous and not really ready but I know that as soon as we'll eventually be there I'll be enjoying it. And I also know that if I'll end up not being okay with it Johnny won't think twice on stopping and being okay with my decision. I trust him.

I sigh in comfort when Johnny gently lays me down on the bed, hovering over me in the same second. He pins our hands right next to my head. Our lips close around each other every second and even though it's something you do I don't want to close my eyes while kissing him. He's so gorgeous and I'm honestly melting in his arms by how gentle he is with me.

I take a quick look. His thick eyelashes throw slight shadows underneath his eyes while I suppose his jawline must be more distinct than ever now that he's moving it. The grip on my hands loosens. His legs between mine and his hand next to my shoulders his lips pull away from mine for a moment.

I catch my breath and open my eyes again to find Johnny smiling widely at me. I'm blinded by his prettyness. He lowers his head again but this time he lays his soft lips on the skin of my throat, burying his face in the crock of my neck. And yes this is thee spot for me. I moan softly and turn my head to give him even more space.

A low growl escapes his throat in response to my moan and I am in love with it. When Johnny frees his grip from one of my hands to run his own down my sides instead I gently grab into his soft hair and carefully tug on it. I feel how the air around us gets warmer and a feeling of lust overcomes me. How couldn't it.

Moments later I free my other hand to start unbottoning Johnny's plane shirt. Keeping my eyes close I help him to take off his shirt as he leans from one side to the other to release his arms from the material. I giggle quietly as Johnny hugs me to his chest and turns us around so I'm laying on top of him.

As my hair kind of gets in the way I tug it away behind my ears and push it behind my shoulders only to have it fall back into its old place again. I can hear Johnny's deep breathing when I feel his hands running up my back and softly tugging at my top. My heart starts being faster when he releases more of my skin by pulling the top to my upper back.

We pull away for a quick moment as I sit up straight on his lap to take off my shirt. I run a hand through my blonde hair and bite my lip as Johnny looks at me through some strands of hair over his forehead.
He's so pretty.
He slowly sits up too with his hands on my waist, never ending the eye contact. I release a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in when his mouth gently presses a kiss to my shoulder. My eyes fall shut at the feeling of his lips and I relax.

My hands randomly rest on Johnny's shoulders as he caresses my body in the most beautiful way. His kisses move up where he sucks on my jawline, pleasurably and not too hard. His tongue slides over my skin and leaves wet spots behind.

Just like that he turns us around again to hover over me. One of my legs clings to his hips. One of Johnny's hands grabs onto my thigh and moves softly over my skin. He eventually does the same to my inner thigh. And he goes all the way up.

I sigh amazed with the feeling of his hand so near my sensitive spot. I grab his face again and smash my lips onto his, eager to kiss him wild. Johnny kisses me back just as full of lust and eventually fumbles around with the buttons of my high waisted shorts. I thought about helping him taking them off but he opened it faster than I imagined.

When he pulled them down to my knees I kicked them away to fully remove any clothing from me that wasn't underwear. I'd normally feel so uncomfortable and vulnerable but with Johnny I actually feel the complete opposite. Save, protected, nervous but hella good.

Johnny lifts his head a little to look at me and breaks the kiss. I hold my breath as I stare back into his chocolate eyes. My hands still rest against his cheek that are tainted into a light rose. "God, you're pretty. It takes my breath away." He whispers and presses a kiss to my forehead, then tip of my nose and eventually my lips.

"Johnny I-.." I shut my lips after the first two words of the sentence I was about to say. It's too early. I can't tell him. He looks at me with curious eyes and waits for me to go on. "Thanks." I smile and move my thumb over his cheek.

He smiles back at me before we kiss again. While kissing him I thought about if it really was too early and probably too much if it was for me telling him how I feel. It probably would be though.

However, those thoughts were all gone into nowhere when I suddenly feel his fingers moving over the thin material of my panties. It gives me too much pleasure already. I let out a shaky moan into our kiss. "Louder." Johnny murmurs into my neck when he starts kissing me there instead. He pushes my panties to the side and slides with two fingers between my folds. He places his thumb over my clit and draws circles over it, making me lean my head back and bite my lip. I moan lowly at his touch and grab deeper into his hair.

Both of us flinch at the sudden sound of a knock on the door. I haven't even processed the meaning of that noise when Johnny already got off of me "no! Don't come in! I'm - I'm naked." He stumbles.

I immediately get off of the bed and grab my clothes from the mattress. Oh my God whoever stands right behind that door would probably faint. My hearts beating faster than it probably ever did when I have a quick eye contact with Johnny before I hide inside his bathroom. I lean against the door and place a hand over my heart as I try calm myself down. Fuck.

Whoever the person outside was waited for Johnny to open the door. I heard them talking for a quick moment. Then the door was shut again. It was quiet and I couldn't hear a thing. They must be gone.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I did the Veganuary thing
and I'm beyond excited to
have my cheese again !