Enrica straightened up as he approached and she rested a hand on her hip. "Amelie is going to stay in my dorm until her one is fixed." She announced. Camden didn't say anything, only looked down at me with a stern expression that I found hugely intimidating and looked back to Enrica.

   "It's a statement. Not a question." She said when he looked like he was about to say something. I noticed how he had tattoos climbing up his neck that must've carried on below the collar and an eyebrow piercing that twinkled against the dark of the night.

   "Amelie George." I turned my head to see the Dean of the college come my way. Oh great. "Can we have a moment?" I looked back at Enrica who looked at Camden who was already looking at me. I glanced back at the Dean and nodded. He pulled me to the side, secluded from everyone else.

   "It has come to my attention that the fire started in your room. Do you know any reason for that?" he raised a suspicious eyebrow. Yes, a vampire maniac was trying to kidnap me and take me to his castle because he thinks I'm his soulmate and we are destined to spend the rest of entirety together. But I kicked him in the balls, burned him, stabbed him in the shoulder and just so happened to set my room on fire to keep him away. That cover it?

   "I'm not sure. I don't know whether I forgot to blow out a candle or if something else happened." I played dumb and innocence.

   "I'm sure it was an accident. I looked over your record and it was squeaky clean, so I don't believe this was intentionally. However, we still must perform a proper investigation to see what the problem was. With that, you cannot stay in the dorm room until it is investigated and fixed."

   "Am I okay to stay with a friend in another dorm?" I asked.

   "As long as you are comfortable with that, I see no problem."

   "Thank you." I nodded. Just as I was to turn away, I felt a presence behind me.

   "Dean." I turned to see Camden staring down at the Dean and I. I didn't realise how broad and tall Camden was built until now, and his eyes... the irises were  so brown they were almost... black. That couldn't be possible, could it?

   "Can I help you, Sir?" the Dean asked Camden.

   "May I have a word?" the Dean nodded and him and Camden stepped aside, and I was left to find Enrica.

  She was in the exact spot where I left her, watching all the other students chat among themselves. She seemed somewhat lonely.

   "Everything good?" she asked when she noticed me walk over.

   "Yeah, the Dean said that they know the fire started in my room and are going to investigate it. He said it's cool for me to room with you."

   "Yay!" she clapped her hands together in excitement. "I've never had a roommate before. This should be so much fun!"

   "I've never had one either." my parents requested that I got a single room so I wouldn't have any 'distractions'.Their worst nightmare was me rooming with a stoner or a sex addict.

   "Well, they're not here now and so we can have tonnes of fun." She linked her arm with mine. "You can use some of my belongings like bath stuff and makeup."

   "I don't really wear makeup." Trust me, if I could do it, I wouldn't choose to look like this everyday.

   "I'll teach you then. I probably have some clothes as well that'll fit you until whatever survived in your room is retrieved." Crap, how was it I only just realised that everything in my room, including clothes, textbooks, anything sentimental, my laptop and phone were most likely burnt to smithereens?