Y/N (E) : Ran, how much time is left? Good, it doesn't have vibration sensor.

Ran : Just a moment.... 42 minutes and 7 seconds.

Erena : 42 minutes, huh? That means it'll explode at three past midnight. Three minutes? So, that's what he meant by three minutes, huh? It's a shame that Shinichi is not the one here....

After thinking for a few minutes which is actually a lot longer that I thought, I look down to my wristwatch to see that there's only 18 minutes left.

Y/N (E) : Eighteen minutes left. How long did I lose just now? There's no time left. Hey Ran! Do you have any scissors?

I said in to the phone.

Ran : I have a pair of scissors in my sewing kit, but what can we do with that?

Y/N (E) : You have to disarm.... That bomb....

Ran : What?!

Y/N (E) : Listen, just do as I tell you.

Ran : Wait, I won't be able to concentrate while I'm talking on the phone. I'll go over there.

Y/N (E) : Alright, but move slowly!

Ran : I understand....

Ran then cut off the phone and I wait for Ran to come close to the emergency door. I then heard Ran voice from behind the emergency door.

Ran : Can you hear me, (Y/N)?

Y/N (E) : Yeah, I can hear you well.

Ran : I'm going to rip off the bag.

Y/N (E) : Be careful.

I then heard the sound of paper ripping which mean that Ran is ripping a paper bag. I then heard Ran gasped.

What's the matter, Ran? Are you okay?

Ran : Yeah, I'm fine.

<Third Person POV>

Ran then open her purse and take out her sewing kit. She opens it taking out a pair of scissors then put back her stuff away.

Ran : Okay, I'm ready.

Y/N (E) : Good. Now, open the outer cover. You should be able to lift it straight up. Gently now.

Ran did as what you told and take off the cover gently. She then put the cover down on the floor beside the bomb.

Ran : I took it off, (Y/N).

Y/N (E) : Okay, we're going to cut the circuitry now. If you cut the wire in the wrong order, we're dead.

Ran was shocked hearing it and shaking in fear, but then she nods and look at the bomb determined to disarmed it. You then start to tell her which wire to cut first and follow by other colour in its order. It goes on like that for a few minutes.

Ran : I cut it.

Y/N (E) : Good. Looks like we'll make it. All we have to do is cut the last black wire and it should stop.

Ran : The black wire....

Ran then search for the black wire and once she sees it, she takes it gently and cut the black wire. She looks at the bomb seeing that the bomb is still ticking which makes her surprised.

Ran : (Y-Y/N)? I cut the black wire, but the timer isn't stopping. In fact, there are still two wires left, a red one and a blue one!

Y/N (E) : WHAT?!