"Thanks," I said.

We arrive at the restaurant and sit down.

I looked at the menu and it was mostly seafood. Shit. I could tell him now and we could go somewhere else. Or I could just order something else.

"What do you want babe?" he aks

"Ummm, I'll have a chicken salad supreme with um."

"Is there something wrong?" he asks concerned.

"No no, I just don't want any seafood"

he laughs "What are you pregnant?"

I laugh. I wanted to say yes. But I couldn't the words wouldn't come out my mouth. I was scared of his reaction I was too damn scared to say it

"I'll have some garlic bread"

"We can go somewhere else if you like?"

"NO no it's your birthday babe," I say smiling at him. Gosh, he is so sweet. Just say it. Just spit it out and make it quick. I was shaking under the table and I couldn't stop. Gosh, I don't know when the last time I was this scared to fucking says two words.

"I-" he looks at me and I smile.

"So I know before I got into that accident you wanted to talk"

KILO POV

"Yea," I said looking at her. She was hiding something. I could tell. She was shaking and not making eye contact with me. I don't understand why she was so nervous and shaky.

"I just wanted to lay out all the cards," I say referring to who I am and what I really do.

"Ok," she says.

"I don't want you to see me as some bad person," I say looking at her.

"I don't," she says looking concerned.

I am a bad person. I admit that but she can't see that. I don't want her thinking I just kill people and I do some kind of bad shit.

"I don't just kill people," I said and she finally looks at me.

"Only people who deserve it like Jones"

"You- you killed Jones," she says and I nod my head. He kidnapped her I had too. I had no choice but to make him pay. It was around the time I started to develop these feelings for Kehlani id dint know what he was doing.

"Ohh, she says in a low voice.

"So you don't kill innocent people?" She asks nervously

"No baby."

She sighs in relief and I do too.

"What else does the mafia do?" she aks

"Well we make money and help our country?"

"How do you make money?" she said asking scared.

"We take on hits and-" before Ic ould finished she gasped.

"You're a hitman?"

"No," I say looking at her crazy. She sighs in relief. "And like I said only people who deserve it"

"Ok so your guys kill only bad people," she asks

"Yes only bad people," I say to her again

"It doesn't seem so bad."

"It's not you could meet everyone one day," I say.

"Yea," she said shyly

We headed home and went right to sleep.