Juggernaught

A high orc was exiting her cave with a small group of her best subordinates. 

Tonight was going to be a good night. She had heard from some of her scouts about a young man who was able to not only escape them but also nut kicked a girl who was trying to rape him. He had recently taken up residence at a village they liked to raid, so that would of course be their target. 

The high orc spoke: "Why don't we make things interesting? Tonight the boy'll be our primary target, but don't forget to leave plenty of 'reminders' for those weak excuses for warriors. I wanna see how far this kid can go before he breaks."

The other girls giggled in anticipation. The high orc smiled. "Time to hunt!"

 *   *   *

It was a while after Sun left, and I was beginning to get a bit drowsy. Chief Fafnir told me that they were low on experienced warriors because they'd been carried off by the orcs. Thinking about that made me question my volunteering for this. I couldn't stop thinking about the look on that orc's face before I kicked her. What if I wasn't able to defend myself back there? Sheesh, the thought made me shudder. Again, I sincerely hoped that not all monsters were driven by carnal desire.

I was pulled from my thoughts as I got this weird feeling. I didn't think I was alone anymore. Sleepiness left me as I scanned the grass with new interest. The torches outside the gate revealed nothing, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I grew uneasy and gripped the hilt of the rapier, ready to pull it out at a moment's notice. I didn't want to raise an alarm yet, because one, I didn't know if anyone else would believe me, and two, I didn't know who or where the enemy was. I decided to wait until I saw something move. I didn't have to wait long. 

Only a minute passed when I began to see shapes moving in the grass. "There's something out there!" I called. A guard strode towards me. "What is it?" he asked.

"I don't know, but look. I don't think they're animals."

"I will tell the others to be alert. If it comes to it, I'll have the bell ready," the guard replied.

"That won't be necessary," A new voice bellowed.

Startled, we looked down to see a huge orc with a war hammer charging the gate. Before we could react, she smashed the gate doors to splinters. We were thrown from the platform and sent rolling in the dirt. Fortunately, the others heard and began to sound the alarm, But the orc only laughed.

"You bugs never learn, do you?"

She then charged towards a group of guards who were trying to get into a defensive formation. She swung her hammer, knocking them aside like bowling pins. I was still recovering from the shock, so I didn't see another orc charging at me until she was bashed aside by the smith. "Get up! We need you!"