𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 3࿐⋆hit em with the quaffle⋆

Începe de la început

"Let's just hope you don't fall, honey," Y/N said playfully.

Before Harry could say something back, Ron and Hermione came running to them from the stands. Harry and Y/N reluctantly pulled away from each other.

The four of them started walking towards the castle, congratulating Y/N on making the team.

"The way you dodged the last bludger, Y/N-"

"I've never seen Oliver this happy before-"

When they reached the entrance hall, however, Y/N told her best friends to go on without her and walked towards the Hufflepuff Basement.

But before she could reach it, Y/N heard someone call her name and turned around to see her brother running towards her with the biggest smile on his face.

"I just heard the news! You made the team! You made the team!"

"I made the team! I made the team!" she squealed as Cedric hugged her tightly.

Y/N looked over Cedric's shoulder to see Zacharias and Alex walking towards them. She pulled away from the hug and waved at them.

"Congratulations, Y/N," said Alex, grinning at her and Y/N felt her face growing hot in his gaze.

"Yeah, congrats, little one, Knew you could do it," said Zacharias as he high fived her.

"Thanks, you two."

Y/N turned to Cedric, who was still smiling widely, with a proud look on his face.

"Do you think I should send a letter to mum and dad?" Y/N asked. "I mean, I do need my own broom and all."

"Are you bloody joking? Of course, you should!" said Cedric. "Dad will be over the moon, he'll probably send you a Firebolt if you ask nicely." They chuckled together.

"Hey, where's Char and Anna?" Y/N asked them.

"Probably by the lake," said Zach.

"They've been spending a lot of time together," said Alex.

"And where's my favourite punching bag?" asked Y/N.

"Ern?" said Cedric, chuckling. "He's in the common room."

"Look, it's been a while since we all hung out together," said Zacharias. "What do you say we all meet up at the Three Broomsticks for a quick drink and catch up on our first Hogsmeade trip?"

"Yeah, we can call Charlotte, Anna, and Ernie too," said Alex, looking hopefully at Y/N.

Y/N smiled at them. "Count me in, Badgers."

The three boys cheered and they discussed their hang-out plan further.

After finalizing all the details, Y/N checked her watch and turned to the three Hufflepuffs.

"Look, you guys, As much as I like spending time with you lot, I really need to get back to the Gryffindor Tower before Harry or Ron or Hermione or all three of them come looking for me."

"Ah, that's okay," said Zach. "See ya, Little one."

"Bye Y/N," said Alex as he and Zach started walking. "See you in Hogsmeade."

"Take care," said Cedric, smiling at her.

He kissed two of his fingers and held them in front of her as Y/N did the same and grasped his fingers tightly with a smile on her face.

And with that, they went on their separate ways toward their own common rooms.

────⍣☆☾☼✧☼☽☆⍣────