Jonghwa (fluff) ~Cold~

Start from the beginning

Once again, Seonghwa got up from the bed and headed for the door, this time, fully leaving the bedroom.

Jongho sighed for the umpteenth time, and slowly pulled himself out of bed. He really didn't feel like moving but Seonghwa was right, he would feel a lot better afterwards, so it was worth it. He went over to the dresser to take him out some clothes to wear after he was done and set them in the bed. Cracking a few bones to wake himself up more, Jongho walked up to the bathroom and made his way inside, where a nice, nose clearing shower awaited him.

~

Seonghwa was currently in the kitchen, grabbing the few things he needed to make some soup for the other. He settled on canned soup since he wasn't much of a cook; plus, where could you go wrong with some good ol' canned chicken soup? The answer is, you can't go wrong.

He rummaged through the cabinets to retrieve a pot, and set it down on the stove top, turning on the burner. He could barely even function because of how tired he was, after all, it was like two in the morning and Seonghwa wasn't planning on being up right now. But, he sucked it up because Jongho was sick, and he knew the other needed extra care when he was sickly.

Seonghwa opened the can of salty liquid and poured it into the pot. All he had to do now was wait some minutes until it was done. He hopped up onto the counter, his legs dangling off of it, and he got on his phone to pass the time. As he was scrolling through it to see what stupidity he could laugh at, he didn't notice Jongho coming into the kitchen, approaching him. Jongho stood in between the other's legs, setting his head into the crook of Seonghwa's neck. Seonghwa put his phone down next to him, and turned his head a little to look at the other.

"I thought I told you to stay in bed after your shower" he said as he gently caressed Jongho's hair with his fingers.

Jongho wrapped his arms around the older's lower torso, pulling him closer to him. "I know, but I missed you."

"I'm only a few steps away" the latter chuckled out.

Jongho just sighed and snuggled closer into the other's neck, not saying anything else.

Seonghwa wrapped his arms arounds Jongho, his hand still stroking his hair lovingly. The other hummed in satisfaction at the touch. 

"Are you feeling any better?" Seonghwa asked with care.

"I don't know, a little I think" the younger responded, shrugging his shoulders.

Seonghwa pulled the latter closer in his embrace. "Awe baby" he voiced sympathetically.

The other did sound sick still, him talking and breathing through his mouth at the same time since his nose was of no use at the moment. It was bad that he had to even talk at all since his throat was sore as all hell, but what did they expect? A cold won't just disappear in a matter of minutes, not even a few days.

While still hugging the other tightly, Seonghwa looked over to the stove to see that the soul was boiling, meaning that it was done, not that it required much in the first place.

Seonghwa realeased his hands from the other male, setting his hands on the other's back and rubbing it softly.

"Let me go get the soup. Go back to bed okay?" he whispered in his ear.

The other just nodded, taking his head out of Seonghwa's neck and looking at him.

"Don't take too long please" he pleaded, kissing the male in the counter on his head.

"I won't" the older responded, nudging the other back so that he could get off of the counter.

Immediately after, Jongho headed form the kitchen and made his way back to the bedroom so that he could lay down.

Seonghwa watched as the other left, walking over to the stove. He grabbed a bowl from one of the over head cabinets and a spoon from out the utensil drawer. He turned the heat off and clutched the pot of soup carefully, pouring the hot substance into the bowl. He set the pot to the side and took the spoon to set it in the soup. After he made sure everything was cleaned and all heat sources were off, he walked out of the kitchen, turning off the lights as he exited.

He soon approached the bedroom. He carefully held the bowl in his hands, making sure that it didn't spill, and kicked the slightly opened bedroom door open some more. Before him, he saw the other male in the bed looking over in his direction, as if he was anticipating his entrance. He slowly walked over to him.

"Okay Jongie" he said as he sat next to the younger. Seonghwa picked up the spoon and stirred the soup around a little. Once he got some of the liquid on the spoon, he cautiously held it to Jongho's mouth.

"Open up" he said in almost a motherly way.

Jongho just whined at the other's action and turned his head away.

"I'm not a baby Hwa, I can feed myself."

Seonghwa exhaled deeply and jerked the spoon back into the bowl. "You can, but you won't. Just let me take care of you" the older tried to appeal, making his puppy dog eyes in the process.

Man, was Jongho a fool for those eyes. And he couldn't say no to them even if he wanted to.

"Fine, but I don't want a lot though, I'm not that hungry" he finally agreed.

Seonghwa nodded his head enthusiastically and smiled. "Okay."

Seonghwa grabbed a spoonful of the soup and fed it to Jongho. As sick as he was, the other seemed to really appreciate it because he heavily complimented the food. As said before, nothing could go wrong with a can of soup. The older was happy that Jongho wasn't being too difficult with eating since he had been in the other times before. Seonghwa tried to feed him a few more bites of the soup before Jongho could call it quits, but he wouldn't budge. Seonghwa just let it go since the other had already ate a good amount of it. He stood up from the with the half empty bowl of soup and looked at the latter .

"I'll go take this back to the kitchen and get you some medicine for you nose and your throat. Give me a minute" he said to his lover, who just nodded in agreement.

Seonghwa walked out of the room, making his way back to the kitchen. He poured out the remainder of the soup, knowing thag Jongho wasn't going to eat anymore, and set the spoon and now empty bowl in the sink. He quickly washed the dishes and put them back in their respective places. As soon as that task was finished, he went over to one of the kitchen drawers, and retrieved a bottle of cold medicine. When he felt like he had remembered everything, Seonghwa stepped out of the kitchen and turned the lights off, walking back to his room.

He approached the door of the bedroom, opening up, and was pleasantly surprised at the view in front of him. There was Jongho, sleeping soundly in the bed, his mouth slightly opened. Seonghwa shook his head and quietly chuckled to himself at the sight of the other. He went over to the bedside table on Jongho's side of the bed, and set the cold medicine down, just in case he were to wake up from his symptoms again.

Seonghwa bent down a little, giving the other one last kiss on the head, before he went to his side of the bed and laid down, turning the lamp off. He turned on his side, facing away from the other, trying to get more comfortable. It wasn't long after he closed his eyes when he felt the bed shifting, an arm wrapping around his stomach and a warm body pressed against his back.

"You're so clingy aren't you" Seonghwa very quietly whispered to himself while also giggling softly.

Once Jongho stopped moving, Seonghwa got himself comfortable in the other's hold, and drifted off into a peaceful sleep, once again.