Chapter 3

I couldn't believe it. I saw kate at the end of the beach, I ran over to her while Ryan looked confused. I slowed myself down and smiled at how beautiful she was. she took a minute to process it was me and hugged me. OMGGGGG!!!! elle you look amazing she said. I can't believe it's been six years. we sat on the sand. I know I answered back. how's Georgia? She's good, very good even after her dad's death. I rubbed her back. I'm so sorry. she smiled it's fine. I'm sorry about your dad and I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. it's fine. you had Georgia and a lot going on but I wanted to ask you something. alright, shoot. will you come to my and Ryans' baby shower? it would be a great bonding and catching up experience. SUREEEE!!!! she chuckled. wait I said. you HAVE to meet Ryan, my boyfriend. FBOYFRIEND!!! what have I missed. a lot apparently I said. we walked over to Ryan. he stood up and smiled. she took his hand and shook it. I'm kate I know you heard a lot about me but I just found out about you. so hi. he chuckled nervously hey. so are you? she interrupted yes I'm coming to the shower. I laughed. I and Bryan headed home.

                                                             3 months later

I know that was fast but trust me nothing really happened so now we're at the baby shower/ gender reveal. 

hey, I'm Ryan he said funnily to my family. we texted last minute so nobody really knew him except my mom and my grandparents. so I and Ryan texted because I'm three months pregnant now and I and Ryan want to know the gender and so do you guys since you showed up. everyone laughed. let's get to it Ryan said. so I and Ryan will pop this ballon and powder will come out revealing the gender. can you guys count up to 15? 1...2..3..4...5..6..7..8..9...10..11..12..13 ..14...15.   he chuckled and whispered. you could deliver a baby with those 15 seconds girl!!!! like he said on my first day at NSOC. I got butterflies. I smiled at him and popped the ballon. pink and blue powder came out. we were having twins!!!!! my family screamed with joy. my uncle Phil being him ran around the house yelling TWINSSSSS!!! it was the best thing ever. I and Ryan smiled. I finally met Ryan's parents at the shower/ reveal. it was a relief. we walked over to see them smiling. ware so happy for you guys. elle this is very stressful please be careful and take care of yourself. I will I said smiling. we walked over to our setup to open gifts.  

TIME TO OPEN GIFTS!!!!! Ryan yelled. you're stressing out the babies I whispered.  he looked at me and said ''oh, sorry''. we sat down at our setup and opened our first gift which was from my dad.   I was trying to hold it together. it had a note that said to open it when I got pregnant which would be a lifetime I chuckled.  I started opening the gift. it was a photo book for when I had a new memory with the twins.  I couldn't believe he got me this.  everyone smiled sympathetically.   I teared up but Ryan held my hand. we opened more until we were numb and sore.   we finally got home and went into the nursery to find this huge box wrapped. we looked at each other confusedly. I walked over to it and told Ryan it said it was from grandma and grandpa.  I don't get it? they were at the baby shower. why didn't they just give it to us then?   eh, I'm not a detective.   Ryan ripped the paper off the box.  there plane tickets. huh, I said. there plane tickets to Chile and the Bahamas!!!! WHATTTT!!!!! how can grandpa and grandma afford this? I said. Ryan- I don't know... but I'm grateful. I am too. looks like the box is a crib. I was excited but tired. Ryan let's do it tomorrow. okay, he nodded.  we headed to our room.

Ryan jumped on the bed. YOU READY TO GO TO CHILE!!!! he said excitedly. Yesss I am!!! he smiled. we'll do the crib when we come back. NOOOOO! I yelled. what if my water breaks? Ryan- your only 3 MONTHS!!! I know but a lot of things can happen including early labor. oh yeah, he said. I rolled my eyes. we'll do it tomorrow!!! I said with enthusiasm. we went to bed.