|Chapter 3|

|Meliodas Pov|

I called merlin and the sins over. I open the door for them and let them in. Diane crowded me with questions.
"Captain, what wrong with Elizabeth?" Merlin asks.
"I really don't know, but it looked like she was having a nightmare and was trying to wake up but couldn't" I said leading them to my room.
When we got to my room, we saw Elizabeth levitating and blood coming out her mouth. I rushed to her and brought her down.
"Merlin can you fix this" I say worried.
"I suppose, but I wonder what caused her to be doing that" Merlin said.
She checked Elizabeth's body and did some test to wake her but that didn't work.
"Maybe someone put a spell on her" King suggested.
"Your right king, but this spell is only casted by humans, it lets the person who casted the spell can enter there dream or mind and torture them" merlin explain.
'Who would do this to you liz"
"I think it was her father"
We all looked up at Diane.
"How can you sure it was Mr. Lioness" ban asked.
"If I'm not correct, I was threw the neighborhood and saw Elizabeth walking home and when she opened the door, her father screamed and slapped her and threw her  inside, but I manage to hide myself before he saw me" diane said.
"I think Diane's right, because I heard her mumble something about her father before she asked for my help" I said.
We watched as gowther and merlin got to work with the research and potions.
"Will get you out liz, just hold on" I whisper to her.
I kiss her forhead and walk away.