At this moment, I heard Wei's shouting, I just got up from the bed, and walked a few steps to the door to greet Wei. Seeing that the sky was still bright outside, I couldn't help asking: "Why are you here so early?"

With a satisfying smile on Wei's face, he hugged Mia and put his chin on top of his head, "I'm so happy. I didn't sleep last night. I finally came here now. How about you, did you rest yesterday? Ok?"

"I slept well, I didn't even have a dream." Mia didn't know why he lied, he just didn't want Wei to know that he was as nervous and excited as he could not sleep.

"Really? Don't you feel excited?" Wei's voice was somewhat aggrieved. "Forget it, I'm very content if you are willing to make a contract."

Mia embraced Wei with both hands and whispered, "Of course I was excited, but I didn't sleep well yesterday." The two looked at each other and couldn't bear it. Lived and laughed.

Because Wei came too early, it is definitely not appropriate to go to the patriarch's house now, and it is probably still laughed at. So after Mia had a simple wash, she started making breakfast for the two. He cooked a can of chestnut rice porridge and roasted two more pieces of meat. It was only when the two of them had breakfast with Wei that the sky finally brightened.

"Mia, are you up?" Yuna yelled from outside.

Wei Jiangren came in, and when the Gu Yue family saw that the person who answered the door was Wei, they were shocked, and then the expression on their face became a little unclear, and Yuna gave Wei a fierce look.

Wei knew that they had misunderstood him and Mia, and thought he had spent the night here in Mia last night. But he didn't want to explain, but he was happy for them to guess like this. Anyway, after today, he and Mia will become official partners, and they will be able to live together honestly.

Mia cleaned the pot, looked up and saw Yuna and the others coming, greeted with a happily smile, Yuna took Mia to the side and asked: "Why was Wei at your house early in the morning? Did you guys yesterday? ......"

"No, Wei came to see me this morning." Mia was a little embarrassed.

After hearing it, Yuna nodded and said, "That's right, you are about to conclude the agreement soon, and it won't take a while." Mia's face flushed.

Wei looked at the time, and told a few people that he could set off to the patriarch's place. Yuna teased and said: "We can't wait!"

He and Anji have been waiting at their homes. Mia had already been with them yesterday. Speaking of today's agreement with Wei, ask them to be witnesses. He's ears kept listening to the movement on Mia's side. At this moment, he saw Mia and his party coming out, hurriedly pulling Anji forward.

"Mia, I have been waiting with Anji for a long time. I will tell you that I will finish the furniture you ordered, and I can send it to you in a few days."

"That's great, everyone will see it for sure. I will be surprised." Mia said with a happily smile.

"What furniture?" Wei asked, and everyone else was curious.

"It's a secret weapon made by Hexin. You will know it by then." Mia deliberately sold it.

The group walked to the patriarch's house. When the orcs and females met on the way knew that they were going to make a bond, they also followed. After all, Wei is the leader of the orcs, and the orcs are very convinced by him.

When they arrived at the patriarch's house, the patriarch and the great witch were already waiting for them, and many females and orcs also came over, squeezing the open space in front of the patriarch's house. Yesterday, Wei led a unicorn. Many people in the tribe saw it, and they all knew that Wei and Mia were about to conclude a contract today. At this time, they all laughed and joked when they saw them coming, "The newcomer is on the stage."