───𝘁𝘄𝗼───

╭────𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
╰──❝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞❞

[𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭-]

──────────────────𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬──────────────────

──────────────────
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬
──────────────────

꧁𝖭𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐꧂

             "You kid." The homeroom teacher pointed at you. "We're gonna have to talk, follow me."

You didn't follow him instead ignored him and sat in your older brother's seat.

Students gasped at your action before the blue-haired president stand up and walked towards you. "Kid, what's your business here?"

You glared at him and reached for your bag while your older brother fumed beside you.

He wants to teach you a lesson right here, right now but he knew about the consequences if he hurts you. Mitsuki would kill him for sure.

Iida sweat dropped from your ignorance.

"If it weren't for the old hag I would hit you right now." Katsuki stands in front of you.

You simply ignored him and took out a chocolate pocky in your bag. You glared at Katsuki who halted back. "Staring is rude..." You sternly said with a hint of irritation.

"You are rude." [E/C] eyes darted over to a yellow-haired male who was deadpanning.

"Mhmm..." He pulled out another pocky before eating it. "Who are you?" The Pikachu male sweatdropped and looked at Katsuki since he knew the little boy.

The teacher sigh before walking away not leaving a word. He doesn't want to deal with the child instead he will just go to sleep.

"Oi, go back to your school." Katsuki grabs the [H/C]-nette's wrist before pulling him. He did not fight back since he has weak strength, unlike his older brother.

While being pulled he looked back at the students. "Bye-bye, see you next time." The fluffy green-haired boy was the only one who waved goodbye to the small boy. "Bye Deku."

Deku looked shocked since he hasn't met the small boy yet. And the only person who calls him Deku is Kastuki, he was not surprised where he got the name Deku considering he saw the interaction between the [H/C]-nette and the blonde.

--

"Tsk! I told you to stay at school, now that old hag would rant about you not going to school." Katsuki said still pulling the little boy.

"How would she know? We could keep it a secret." You asked and Katsuki scoffed.

"Your teacher would report it, stupid." Katsuki pulled the small by closer since they were both approaching a crowd.

[m.name] gave his brother a side glance. "How about you murder the teacher? Your quirk is amazing after all." The male suggested causing Katsuki to glare at him.

"Shut up!" Both siblings arrived at the boy's school, he missed 2 classes already. The teacher would wonder. "Go inside and never ever... Follow me again." Kastuki left glancing at his brother whenever he takes a step.

[m.name] rolled his eyes then going inside his school. "Whatever..."

He got inside expecting a teacher but instead was greeted by a crowd of kids his age. They were all chatting and doing something the [ravenette, brunette, etc.] found uninteresting.

'This is boring... I prefer Katsuki-nii ranting about Deku and how much he wanted to kis- kill him...' The boy sat on a seat with his name written on it. After sitting down he saw a girl his age approaching. 'Please don't come near me, please don't come near me...'

He pleaded but luck wasn't his side today.

"Hello there! I'm Chakui (made up, I suck at making names.)" Not wanting to let the conversation go deeper he nodded his head not acknowledging the female.

The female scoffed. "[m.name]..." The lack of response the male has given made a huge impact on the girl.

'Does he not like me? Am I that annoying?' Since [m.name]'s quirk is mind-reading but he can't control it very well. He accidentally readied her mind.

'Tsk... guess a friend would accompany for the rest of these years.'

"Do you want to be my friend?" [m.name] enthusiastically exclaimed. He has to pretend to be in ecstasy to be friends with the girl.

The girl happily responded. "Sure!"

 "Sure!"

End