───𝗼𝗻𝗲───

╭────𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
╰──❝𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭❞

──────────────────𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬──────────────────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

──────────────────
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫, 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬
──────────────────

꧁𝖭𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐꧂

"Stay here, go inside, don't go out, and wait for the old hag when you're done for class!" Katsuki spat at your face as you looked at him in disgust.

"Yuck..." You hurriedly pull out a clean towel from your bag and rubbed yourself with the towel violently before putting it back in the bag. "Katsuki-nii don't do next time on my face, it's disgusting."

The blonde Pomeranian that's, unfortunately, your brother just scoffed before walking away not bothering to glance at you.

Both his hands in his pockets while he walks confidently on the sidewalk.

'So cocky-' You mentally rolled your eyes before looking at the school behind you. Contemplating whether you should attend or follow your brother. 'I got no time for this...!'

You glanced at your brother's disappearing silhouette and decided to count to three.

"Okay, one..." You got on your stance.

"Two..." You tightly clutch your bag.

"THREE!!!" You run towards his disappearing figure making sure he doesn't hear you as you looked ahead making sure you don't bump into anything.

Fortunately, you were able to hide behind the gates when Katsuki went inside the Academy.

Students would look at your way but you straight up ignored them and decided to blend in the crowd since the school has high securities and there's no way for you to sneak inside.

You saw the purple and circled(?) hair of a short high schooler and there's no doubt they would just think you're a short student if one of the guards ever see you.

The crowd ended up in a Cafeteria since they were early and some were eating breakfast or taking a break.

The bell ring leaving you alone at the cafeteria and only the staff members were left.

You sigh in relief knowing the cafeteria staff and the janitors haven't noticed your presence yet.

'If I'm correct, my brother's class is in 1-A.' You run around till you spotted a sign which has your brother's class.

From the outside, you could hear the conversation they're having inside.

Without thinking you barged in getting attention from all the students and the bandaged teacher.

The grumpy blonde stood up and his classmate stared at him.

"Why're you here?" He asked glaring at you.

"Am I not allowed here?" You bluntly asked while removing your bag from your back.

"Obviously not, you dumbass!" He yelled and Iida wanted to scold Katsuki for swearing.

"Very well... I won't be planning on leaving soon considering I already got here." You calmly approached him as the other students stared with bewilderment and curiosity.

"You little shi-" The homeroom teacher slam the table getting all the students and your attention.

"You kid." The homeroom teacher pointed at you. "We're gonna have to talk, follow me."

Welp... you're screwed.

 you're screwed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

End