fifteen

❝are you jealous?❞

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

the class was dismissed, the students began running outside of the classroom while gaeun was mobbed by the students.

gaeun went to the other side of the students who fled to the outside of the classroom, and then yeosang realized it.

"where are you going, gaeun?" yeosang asked her, and then she turned her body over to yeosang.

"i'm just going to the rooftop to get some fresh air" she said with a sweet smile.

"okay, i'll get going now, bye!" yeosang walk going outside of the school.

gaeun reached the rooftop, the sun was setting and the view was beautiful. the birds chirped and flew and the wind flashed over her body but there's no one around the rooftop.

ahh he's just playing at me

then she scanned the whole rooftop and found a bar of white chocolate and an envelope.

sorry for not coming, it might not be the right time :<

                                                    -🍎

why did you give me a note in the first place to come over here?

are you stupid?

when is the right time then?

jongho

"i feel guilty" he said with a sad tone.

"it's fine, you've got plenty of time, so don't put pressure on yourself" san said while patting his back.

"act up to her just like giving her clues that you like her as well" san gave her an idea.

"that's great, i hope i won't mess up" jongho was ruffling his hair.

"just don't think that way, hm?" san has given him words of support that make him happy.

then the doorbell was buzzing. they were in their house having some small conversations in the living room.

"i'll get that" san pointed at the door, then walked to it. jongho was thinking about how to act up to her, while looking at the chandelier.

"piano, computer"

"stop talking nonsense"

"FIX ON"

"ahh, someone spanks my butt"

"that's not my problem"

"suddenly??"

hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, yeosang, wooyoung and mingi arrived with snacks in their arms.

"so what happened yesterday?" yunho asked jongho.

"who told you?" yunho pointed at mingi and then mingi gave a sign of peace.

"he didn't show up" san mumbled, yet they clearly heard it.

"WHAT" they said in sync.

"hongjoong was right, i may have been too eager to want a relationship quickly" he said with a cold voice.

"if you start fast, it's fine, make sure you both love yourselves before you love each other. life is limited, maybe anything happens suddenly and you won't be able to see each other again, so make sure you can confess to her soon. i'm rooting the both of you" their eyes were all on seonghwa.

"can someone find me a girlfriend" san said.

"i'll be" wooyoung mumbled, but it was not heard by the others.

"it's okay seonghwa, thea will be fine" hongjoong comforted seonghwa.

"the real question is who is she?" mingi stopped eating chips.

"so who is she?" yunho was sitting between jongho and san.

"secret?" they were disappointed at jongho except san.

"someone that we know?" seonghwa asked while jongho hummed as a response.

for a moment, they were dead quiet, wondering who was the girl that jongho likes.

"am i the only one thinking her?" wooyoung broke the silence.

"who?" mingi continued eating chips.

"her?" yunho said, whispering to jongho the name of the person he likes. "am i right?" jongho nodded at yunho.

"initials?" hongjoong asked, thinking of all the girls he had met at school.

"m, g, e" he said softly.

"I WAS RIGHT" wooyoung stand up and high five yunho.

"huh??" yeosang was still confused.

"why are you so slow?" wooyoung gave up and whispered to yeosang, who was the girl.

yeosang

what the... he likes gaeun?

"are you jealous?" wooyoung whispered to yeosang's ear.

"of course, no" he said that it caught the interest of others.

"what have you both talked about?" san was curious about what they were whispering.

"nothing..." yeosang saved himself.

"why did you respond then?" yeosang didn't reply to san.

"stop it, it's just between yeosang and i" wooyoung saw that what he whispered was uncomfortable for yeosang. then wooyoung and san began to bicker.

the fact was that yeosang knew that they both really ended up with each other, he knows that since middle school gaeun liked jongho. he also knows that his love was one-sided.

he hasn't moved on even he knows that gaeun liked jongho and he feels he has a chance at her.

am i too late then?