twelve

❝can i ask who is that someone?❞

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

a week passed, as gaeun woke up from the sunlight shining at her window. she began conveniently fixing her bed. gaeun went to the bathroom to bathe herself after she had fixed her bed. she dresses up in her school uniform with a pair of white sneakers.

she went to the kitchen, got a box of cereal and milk, and then poured the cereal into the bowl and then the milk. gaeun thought about who had offered the chocolate and put it in her locker over the past few days.

it makes her insane to want to know who gave it to her. throughout the week, he gave various types of chocolates.

ahh, it's making me crazy

her feet dragging herself to the school hall. she saw a janitor outside the bathroom who was cleaning up. she asks the janitor about the person who left the chocolate inside her locker.

"excuse me, can i ask a question?"

"yes" he nodded

"did someone went to a student's locker early in the morning to put something?" she asks with a soft tone.

"yeah, yes, i saw someone come here five in the morning to put chocolates on somebody's locker" he grinned at her with a gentle giggle that she didn't hear at all.

"can i ask who is that someone?" she asked him with a pleading voice.

"sorry, i can't tell you that he said it was a secret" gaeun's bright smile became a sad smile.

"it's okay, thank you" she bowed to him and the janitor walked off.

gaeun was still wondering something that makes her freeze for a moment.

"ahh wait!" she rushed towards him, the janitor stood there turning his body toward her.

i almost forgot to ask

"can you give me hints? i swear this is the last question i'll ask" she begged, making her palms pressed together.

"his hair is dark brown"

fuck, there are a lot of students here who color their hair dark brown

"thank you!" she bowed and dashed to her classroom.

jongho

i spotted gaeun and the janitor talking as i headed to the boys' bathroom. i hide on the wall to listen to their conversation.

"can i ask who is that someone?" she asked him

you can't know that easily

in their entire conversation, i eavesdrop upon them.

she's so cute

a tricky clue was given by the janitor. her face says it all. in the meantime, she can't know the answer, but i'll tell her when gaeun doubted me.

it was me