She showed the castle to me. It's cute. There are some human dolls too...

Ae - who are these people in your castle nong...

Yim - these people...( she pointed at dolls)...

I nodded..

Yim - this is uncle Pete... ( showed a white doll)... This is uncle ae.... ( showed another doll)... This is me.... ( showed princess doll...)... This is my little brother.. ( showed a cute doll)....

Ae - so.. There's only four of us.. In your castle... Where are others....

Yim - they are in castle... You can't see them...uncle pete... It's pretty right...

She asked Pete...

Pete - it's so pretty like you... Dear...

" Yim... Come down dear.. " Her mom was calling her from downstairs... " I will be back uncle ae, uncle Pete " She said and ran to downstairs.

Pete was taking photos of the castle and posting it in his insta.

Pete - it is pretty , isn't it ai ae???

Ae - not more than you...

I pulled him near me.

Pete - ae....what are you doing?? Yim will see... Stop it..

Ae - I miss you....i didn't kissed you for a long time.....

I held his face and started kissing him gently...he hitted my hand.

Pete - what missing me.... You saw me yesterday and kissed me this morning when I met you.. Stop lying...mmmm....

I pressed my lips against his. I gave him a deep kiss..

Ae - you are talking too much...

He was just looking at me... I trailed my kisses to his neck.. He held my neck . I slid my hand into his shirt.. His skin was silky..
" A.. Ae... Stop...yim...will.. See.. " He said while shivering with my kisses. I licked his neck and was sucking it. His breath got tense and my body was heating up...

We stopped suddenly and adjusted ourselves when we heard yim calling us from downstairs." Uncle ae.... Uncle Pete... Iam coming..." She shouted.

She came into room. " Uncle Pete.. What happened? " She asked pete. I looked at him. His hair was messy and his cheeks were red. I chuckled.

" N.. Nothing nong... Some one is out of control that's it... " He said while looking at me angry.

" Who??.. " She asked.

" No... One.. Just go and check if lunch is ready.... Uncle Pete needs energy... Go.. Go.. " I said while smirking at Pete. He hitted my shoulder.

" Okay kha... " She said and ran downstairs.

" What are you talking in front of children khab....? " He said in angry tone.