Suga Oppa

Author's POV

You opened your eyes as the sun rays hit your face, waking you up from your sleep.
Today is your graduation, You tried to get up but the devil beside you was holding you tightly as if he is holding his life. You removed his hand from your waist and he woke up.
He woke up rubbing his eyes, he looked at you and smiled.
He sat up and kissed your cheeks.

Taehyung : Good morning sweetheart.
Y/n : Good morning......
Taehyung : Today is your graduation day right go hurry up or you'll be late.

You nodded and got up from the bed. You took your clothes and went to the bathroom. You did your morning routine and head to downstairs.
You ate your breakfast and waited for Suga to come. Soon he came out of his room.

Suga : Let's go...
Y/n : Yeah...

You headed out of the mansion. Suga headed to his car and you both got in.
He started driving but then you notice something. Few cars before and few cars after your car.

Y/n : Oppa why so many cars?
Suga : Your fiance doesn't want you to get hurt. So he appointed few bodyguards.
Y/n : Few? They are so many...Do you guys always live like this surrounded by guards?
Suga : Yes...
Y/n : It's suffocating ....one can't even go alone...
Suga: It is suffocating but we can't do anything.........Taehyung and Jin always want us to be safe so they appointed so many guards for our safety...

You nodded after few minutes you reached your college. You got out with Suga and guards followed you. You showed your ID to the security guard.

 You showed your ID to the security guard

Security: He can't go inside since his name is not mentioned in place of the guardian.
Suga: And now......
[Suga pointed at his gun on his waist. You widen your eyes and the security was scared enough. The guards also pointed their guns out. ]

Y/n : Oppa stop please he is just doing his work...
Security: Sir you can go inside but please keep your weapons out of college...
Y/n : Oppa please keep those aside.....