12 : boyfriend meets best friend.

Start from the beginning

"That Hanbin. Is he really just your childhood friend?"

Sunghoon looked at me with narrow eyes.

"You don't trust me, do you?", My eyes went wide as I shook my head.

"I do! What made you think that?"

He sighed and layed his head back on my chest.

"Yes, he's just a friend. You don't have to be worried. You're my cute jealous boyfriend.", I gasped.

"I was not jealous at all!", He looked at me with those eyes. He doesn't believe me.

"Yeah, okay Shim Jaeyoon.", He said with a chuckle.

Why does he always tease me like this?

"So when's our first date?"

"Probably on the last day I'm allowed to stay here.", Sunghoon looked up at me, confused.

"I have to go back in three days. The other members are going back early. So I'll still be here with you for another three days."

I saw his eyes lit up. It made me chuckle.

"So we can have our first date in Barcelona?", his happy tone made me smile.

"Yes. Let's take lots of pictures so we can treasure it.", Sunghoon pecked my lips and nodded.

"That's a great idea."

Gosh. Can't he give me a heads up before kissing me like that? My whole head was spinning. His kiss was almost intoxicating.

"We should probably sleep."

Yeah. We probably should.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

"Good night, Jakey.", I heard his muffled voice faintly which put a smile on my face.

I remembered to put an alarm to 7am to wake us up because I sure am not going to wake up without help. I had the most peaceful sleep of my life that night.

~~~

I came out of the shower wearing a bath robe. I shivered as I stepped out.

"Gosh, it's cold..."

I looked at the bed to see Sunghoon still asleep. It brought a smile on my face. He's supposed to be awake by now. I went over and decided to wake him up.

By giving him kisses. First on the cheeks.

"Sunghoon, it's time to wake up baby~"

Sunghoon groaned and turned away from me. I felt offended. Tsk. This brat.
I showed no mercy and climbed on top of him, tickling his sides. It seemed to work as he was fully awake now.

Sunghoon giggled uncontrollably as he tried to get away from my tickles.

"J-Jae, St-stop it! I'm aw-awake!", I stopped tickling him and stayed there. On top of him.

"Let's get coffee with Jihoon-hyung. He asked me if we wanted to."

Sunghoon rubbed his eyes tiredly and nodded.

"I'd love coffee. I need some caffeine after yesterday.", I chuckled and ruffled his cute and messy bed hair.

"I showered already. It's your turn. I wanted to shower together but you were adamant on sleeping and I can't deny you your beauty sleep.", I said, teasing him.

Sunghoon covered his face but I could see his cheeks flush.

"Stop making me b-blush...I needed the extra minutes of sleep.", I laughed heartily at the way he said it.

"Oh really? I don't think it makes a difference, Sunghoon."

Sunghoon uncovered his face and glared at me.

"It totally does. And are you naked under that bath robe?", I looked down and realised I haven't wore anything but a bath robe.

"Oh. You don't mind, right? I mean we did saw each other nak-Mmmh-", Sunghoon covered my mouth with his hand before I could finish what I was saying.

I smiled against his hand and gently took it off my mouth, holding it with my right hand.

"We should be comfortable with each other, Sunghoon. It's okay to be embarrassed but please tell me if you're uncomfortable. Hmm?"

He sighed and brought my hand to his lips, giving it a kiss. My cheeks flushed as he did it.

"Okay. I promise I'll tell you whenever I'm uncomfortable with whatever we're doing."

I got off him and let him get up. He stretched and I could hear his bones crack.

"It must've been a good sleep, huh?", I looked at him with a grimace. I hate the sound of bones cracking.

Sunghoon chuckled and leaned over, pecking my lips.

"You're so adorable when you make that face.", My cheeks flushed red for the second time today.

"Ah whatever, just hurry up and shower."

"Ne sonnim~"

Sunghoon finally gets into the shower after teasing me relentlessly. I can't even go one minute without him teasing me.

~~~

a/n : I've decided that each chapter will have between 1000 - 1500 words with the exception of some :)

also, I was wondering if y'all would want me to finish writing future fanfics first before publishing or you're happy with the way I'm doing it now. it'll be nice to hear your opinions :)