Part 25 "Sacrifice"

Start from the beginning

The poor soldier was ended with his throat being slit by the sharp edge of the shield, Holding his neck in a desperate attempt to stop the bleeding, he slowly drop down and lied dead. (Limb Slicer execution)

The rest of the soldiers shuddered at the rabid beast roar and became hesitant to attack.

Seeing this, The archers quickly drew their bow and launched their arrows at the undying Lunatic.

And he didn't even try to block them.

*THWACK * *THWACK* *THWACK*

The man embraced death with open arms.

Arrows landed and made their nest on the chest of the Black prior.

His body was covered in arrows.

But he remained unflinching and unfazed.

*Cough* *Cough* *COUGH*

Blood escaped from his mouth. But his expression on his face remained the same.

He was smiling.

He knew his time had come.

And that man wanted to drag his enemies with him to Oblivion. He had planned this all along.

Make them feel a false sense of security, and when they let their guard down.....

KILL THEM.

Vorgen: " Hehehehehe you took the bait......I love it when things go according to plan"

The lunatic then started cackling like a mad man. Laughing while coughing blood.

Vorgen: "Hehehe... AAAHAHAHAHA!!
AD PROFUNDIS!! (TO THE DEPTHS!!)"
Lifting his shield up, he slammed it into the ice.

(Play music at 0:52)

*CRACK* *CRASH*

A sickening crack rippled out from his shield and across the icy plain.

The Blackstones stopped their intention to kill the Black prior, they watched death approach, and hurrily ran away from the scene, trying to escape with their lives.

But it was too late. They cannot escape their fate.

All at once, the sheet collapsed, drowning all.

Some tried to swim, but it was useless
because of the weight of their armor, Pulling them deeper into their death.

Screams filled the water but they were muffled and suppressed by the waters, only faint sound of screaming could be heard.

Those people struggled, they tried to fight, they wanted to live.

(Play music at 1:37)

Except Vorgen Galahad.

He did not struggle. He did not say a word.

Because He had the last laugh and he had done good....to protect someone he deeply cared about.

He only smiled, thinking about his family, friends.... And one certain woman. The woman who was soon to be someone's wife.

"Live.... be happy.... Mordred..."
Was the last thing in his thought.

Closing his eyes, he then slowly descended to the deep cold abyss.

Sinking into the bottom of the Lake.