"𝙄𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Juyeon smiles at me and grabs my hand.

"I'm glad to hear you say that Jennie! YES YES YES! I've been waiting for this moment. HAHAH YES!" He got up and started dancing 🕺 "WOOO YEAH JENNIE IS READY FOR MEE! HAHA IN YOUR FACE SUNWOO I TOLD YOU" he yelled all excited.

He's so cute just seeing him happy. And all it just made me feel very nice. Even though we aren't dating. But hopefully soon!

Juyeon's POV

FINALLY IVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED EVER IN MY LIFE.

Jennie told me she is ready for a relationship and I've never been so happy. I stop dancing and I walk over to her and sit down.

"Juyeo-" Jennie said

I kiss Jennie on the lips. While grabbing her waist. Jennie grabbed my head to deepen the kiss. We kissed for a while and it turned out to be a make out.

We lay down still kissing. Jennie started to put her hand under my shirt touching my abs.

Couple minutes later

We stopped kissing and then we both sat up.
"You don't underhand how happy I am" I told her with a big smile

"Yep! Now there's one thing left to do" she told me with a smile

"And what is that?" I say being sarcastic cause I already know what she's talking about

"Wow you don't know?!" She said with a serious face

I grab her face and kissed her one last time then I whispered into her ear "what you want me to ask you out? That's later.. too soon just wait cutie" I said to her and started to chuckle.

"Should we continue this movie?" I told her

"Yes!" She yelled

We both settled down as I wrapped my arm around her waist. She layed her head on my chest as we finished the movie.

Time skip

I look at the time
11:34PM

It was pretty late and I can see Jennie sleeping on my chest. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

I carefully lifted her up, she's still laying on my chest. While I head upstairs.

When I went upstairs I layed her in my bed in my room. And watched her sleep for a few minutes. I proceeded to kiss her head. "You will be mine soon Jennie...I promise"

I covered her with the blanket as I walked over to the other side to lay down.

Then I texted the boys

Jennie wakes up and jumps up from the bed

"Hey you okay?" I set my phone down and grab her hand

"Yeah sorry I was just worried that- actually nevermind" she said laying back down.

"Hey you sure?" I turn on the lights and went back to the bed "wanna talk about it?" I said grabbing her hand

"I'm sorry I just get afraid of the dark sometimes so when I wake up and there's no light I freak up you know?" She said with a sad face as if she was embarrassed

"Hey it's okay, that fine I'll just pull out my lava lamp" I chuckled

"You have a lava lamp?" She said surprised

"Yeah there cool that's why" I grab it out and plug it in

"It's purple!" She said

"Yep one of my favorite colors." I said

I lay back down as Jennie get up to go see the lamp.
She grabs her phone and takes a photo of the lava lamp.
Then she turns around and takes a photo of me.

"Hey what are you doing?" I say

"Taking a photo of a handsome man on the bed" she said sticking out her tongue

I walk over there and pick her up bridal style as she's laughing and screaming. I toss her on the bed and turn off the light.

"Let's go to bed, if late" I said giving her kisses on her head

She smiles at me and closes her eyes. I proceeded to wrap the blanket around us. As I was holding her falling asleep.