Midsummer's eve part 4

Judy ran. She ran as fast as she could go. The pack was running out of time. She knew that he could help, but they might not get back in time to save everyone. So she ran. As hard and fast as she could possibly go.
She leaped over logs and streams, ducked under hanging branches. The smell of the village got stronger as she bounded through the woods. A lone house came into sight. It wasn't the right one. She followed a trail of woven scents, and passed by some startled citizens. Finally, she came to the right den. House? She didn't have time to ponder it. The frantic werewolf knocked on the door. A tall pink shape greeted her. He looked at her with mild concern, seeing her freshly torn jeans and shirt, and the numerous scratches on her face.
"uh, come in." the stranger spoke. "Cyan! We have a visitor!"
The werewolf i was looking for came waltzing down the stairs, and into the room. He smiled at me.
"Judy!" the cyan werewolf greeted me.
"Cyan. I have urgent news regarding the pack." i said, and glanced at the taller shape.
"Oh. What happened? Is everything alright?" his playful expression faded, and was replaced with that of worry.
"Pack? Oh the pack. I guess you met some of them, huh." the king like shape said.
"oh, Judy, this is Blixer! He was the king of the pink corruption." Cyan introduced. "Blixer, this is Judy! She was my first werewolf friend. Also, what's the problem, Judy?"
"The afflicted are growing in numbers. It is hard to keep them away from the village, and they are spreading. If we cannot cure them soon, they will die, and many of this places inhabitants will also perish alongside them. You are a hero, and therefore have the means with which to cure them." i stated.
"How can i help?" Cyan looked determined, as he gazed into my eyes. This young wolf had great potential.
We rushed to the den. Strangely enough, Blixer was able to keep up with us. He had a strange, powerful aura about him as he leapt with catlike agility. It was a longer trip to the den than it had been leaving it. The guards at the entrance saluted us upon entry, but gazed at the corruption king hesitantly. There were many makeshift beds filled with restless afflicted brethren. Cyan looked about the room frantically. He walked up to one of the recently afflicted children, and i helped him heal her. Blixer walked up upon seeing the soft glow of the gift of healing.
"I've done this..." he said. "I can help."
I took him to another child's bed, where he used the spell as if he were quite familiar with it. Soon, the previously afflicted werewolves were finally able to rest. The last one to heal was the alpha. Her mate, Midnight, sat next to her, stroking her pale cheek. Cyan walked up and used the spell. It didn't seem to work with just one, like a with few of the previous patients. Blixer walked up to help. It brought some color to her face, but was still not quite enough. They tried one more time, the gentle glow filling the cavern. The alpha moved slightly, and we held our breath. Her body tensed, fighting for life. Her breathing slowed, her body relaxed, and her face went pale. She took one final, fleeting breath, before she passed on.
The cavern filled with mournful howling. Every wolf was filled with grief at the loss of our faithful leader, Silky.
Midnight was not in a good condition to take on leadership, and there weren't many werewolves fit for the job, much less wanting the position. I looked at Cyan and his friend. The tall pink shape was fit to be a leader, and his hero was not far behind. And the way that they spoke to one another... I was sure i had found my leader. I was not fit for the the alpha rank, i was a healer. But i did have the authority to train a new one. Cyan, indeed, would have great things ahead of him.
I asked the pack. Many were fond of him, but insisted that i should train him as a healer. The hero himself was unsure of his capabilities. I looked at Blixer. He was regal, yet humble. He often made comments, suggesting ideas and things. He spoke gently, and instantly won the hearts of most of the pack.
It was concluded, that Cyan would be trained as a leader and healer for the werewolves. A hero and a king. Who would have imagined past enemies falling so deeply in love? I could see it. The sparks, the strings, the way they touch each other gently. A strong bond was forming.