𝐂𝐇50 : 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

* posting this + 2 extras bc i havent finished the other two yet <33 *

[ third person ]

---

Several years after the couple had moved into their new home, their family grew by one. A beautiful baby girl named Miyako was born into world to be with the couple who both worked for the sake of making life easy for her. Tsukishima Kei and Tsukishima [y/n] worked at the Miyagi museum which was not too far from Miyako's school. Even though they were both busy with work, they still managed to make enough time for her to prevent any empty feelings within the child. No pushy ideals, no lies, no strained relationships. Everything was for Miyako's sake.

"You are all excused. Have a nice weekend!" The teacher explained to all the small children who cheered, getting up and running out of the classroom. It grew silent when all the children had exited the room. The teacher quirked a brow when she saw one particular student sitting at their desk quietly with their bag on their lap. Walking over to the child, she bent down beside her and smiled, "Sweetie, is there something wrong?"

"Mama said to wait here until she picks me up." The small girl said with her eyes downcast. "She told me my Daddy would pick me up but he never does."

"Well, your Daddy must be a very busy guy."

"Not necessarily." A voice chimed in from the doorway. Both the teacher and the child looked at the door, eyes widening when they saw the tall blond male who stood by the door. He was incredibly tall with long blond hair that made his golden eyes look beautiful behind those lenses. "Your Mama just likes to pick you up as all."

"Daddy!" The small girl beamed as she ran towards her father, being picked up by Tsukishima who smiled. The teacher was quick to fall for his beautiful looks and the way he handled the child.

Clearing her throat, she folded her hands behind her back and smiled at Tsukishima, "Hello! I'm her teacher! You must be her father!"

"Ah, yes, I am." Tsukishima said as he held the small girl in his arms, showing a rather neutral face to the female teacher. "I've heard of you from my wife."

Almost as if she just remembered his wife, she nodded with a startled expression, "Of course! Your wife!"

"Yeah,"  Tsukishima scoffed lightly upon realizing that this lady wasn't talking to him politely, but instead hoping to flirt with him. "We gotta go. My wife is waiting for us."

"A-Alrigh-" Tsukishima exited the classroom with a brief bow, heading off to the car to place his daughter in the backseat in her car seat. The girl beamed brightly as she buckled herself in with minimal help from her Dad.

"Let's go to Mommy!" The child cheered as she kicked her arms and legs happily. Tsukishima paused for a moment and stared at the small girl whose features resembled her mother's so much.

Her smile was so bright, an exact replica of [y/n]'s soft smile that had always made his heart soften. She looked just as beautiful as her mother and it really did make his heart warm inside.

"Okay, let's get going." He pecked the small girl on the forehead before shutting the door and walking around the car to get into the driver's seat. When he started up the car, he glanced back at his daughter. "Ready?"