Obi-Wan detached the ship from the hyperspace ring and flew down into the planet, docking at one of the hangars on the entrance to the city. Their ship landed, and the two Jedi Masters hopped out, and were met with a Mandalorian guard on a transport.

"Stay here, R3. Watch over the ship." (Y/n) said to her droid. He beeped and whistled his okay.

"The Duchess awaits you, Generals." the guard said in a deep voice.

"Far be it from me to keep the Duchess waiting." Obi-Wan claimed as they climbed on board the transport, which soon fired off into the city.

The Mandalorian city was entirely made of buildings, which (Y/n) could see as they flew through it, soon coming up to the Duchess's castle, which was built into the wall of the city. The Jedi were brought inside to a beautifully lit hall, Mandalore's sun beaming through the ceiling, which was nearly entirely made of glass. Ahead, (Y/n) could see the throne which the Duchess sat upon.

A man came from a side room of the hallway. He had blonde hair and a goatee, and wore white robes. "General Kenobi. General Galad." he called out as the Jedi approached.

"Thank you for meeting with us, Prime Minister Almec." (Y/n) said as they met in the middle.

"I welcome you as a servant of the people, but I am troubled by the false rumors that brought you here." Almec said, beginning to lead them to the throne. "Mandalore would never turn against the Republic. The Duchess Satine values peace more than her own life."

"Oh, I'm aware of the Duchess's views." Obi-Wan stated, and (Y/n) resisted the urge to look at him, confused. What did that mean? The way he said seemed deeper than he was letting on.

"Master Kenobi, Mandalore's violent past is behind us." Almec said, stopping and facing them. "All our warriors were exiled to our moon, Concordia. They died out years ago."

"Are you certain? We recently encountered a man who wore Mandalorian armor, Jango Fett." Obi-Wan told the Prime Minister.

"Jango Fett was a common bounty hunter. How he acquired that armor is beyond me." Almec stated defensively.

"Well, Master Kenobi," a floating feminine voice broke through the air, "my shining Jedi Knight to the rescue once again."

The three of them turned to see the Duchess Satine enter the room. She had blonde hair which was pulled back into her complicated headdress, decorated with many flowers. She wore a blue, green, and purple dress, with large blue shell earrings. She moved to her throne, which glowed as she sat upon it.

"After all these years, your even more beautiful than ever." Obi-Wan stated, staring at the Duchess.

(Y/n) glanced at Obi-Wan, the words echoing through her ears as she looked at the way he watched Satine. She wasn't sure if it was simple flattery, or if there was something more behind it.

"Kind words from a man who accuses me of treachery!" Satine claimed.

"I would never accuse you of personal wrongdoing, Duchess." Obi-Wan said smoothly, and stepped forward. "However, a Separatist saboteur attacked one of our Republic cruisers, a Mandalorian saboteur." He revealed a small hologram of the Mandalorian dressed in blue beskar armor, firing his weapon.

"You must be mistaken. No Mandalorian would engage in such violence. Not anymore. Where is this prisoner now?" Almec asked.

"He took his own life rather than submit to questioning." (Y/n) said, her voice quieter than usual.

Satine only just now noticed the other Jedi in the room, her eyes narrowing at the sight of the girl, noticing she was an elf. "And who might this be?" she asked, not directing her question towards (Y/n), as if she were not in the room.