"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9

.

.

.

.

i glanced at the clock, seated in class, listening to the teacher talk. 'great, another 45 minutes of class.' i thought sarcastically, mentally rolling my eyes. since we have so much time, how about i talk about stuff?

yesterday, i went to get ramen with nendo and kaido. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. i think they are starting to grow on me. i'm not implying i fully like them, but i think i dislike them a little less.

---

flashback:

"oh buddy! you are so funny!" nendo informed me even though i've never even spoken word to the idiot. "w-what did she do that's so funny anyways, nendo?" a curious kaido asked the laughing guy.

"a rando bumped into her and she gave him the scariest look! i almost pissed myself!." THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! also, ew.

'the guy must be affiliated with the dark reunion! don't worry saiki, my love. i, the jet black wings, am gonna save you from any danger!' kaido said in his head as i listened. i'm not even gonna say anything about this.

as nendo laughed hysterically and kaido mumbled a plan to defeat the dark reunion, i felt the corners of my mouth twitch upwards. i realized what was about to happen and quickly forced myself to stop it from happening.

i was about to smile.

end of flashback:

---

yeah, that was pretty weird, knowing me. anyways, class just ended and it's time for me to go to volleyball practice. i stood out of my desk and started heading towards the gym, people stared and whispered something about the pretty first year.

i got to the gym and entered, the team greeted while i nodded back.

"hey, saiki-chan!" the short middle blocker greeted me. i nodded.

"GOOD AFTERNOON, GODDESS-CHAN!" nishinoya and tanaka greeted me, i still wonder how they say the exact same things at the same time, i thought i was the only phsycic around? i nodded at them.

after most of the team greeted me, takeda-sensei started explaining something about the spring high tournament. the only thing i got out of takeda-sensei's speech, was that tomorrow we will have a match against some irrelevant school whose name i forgot already.

"alright! let's start our calisthenics!" daichi called us to start stretching.

after stretching, the team and i proceeded to practice what we needed to improve on. i practiced my receives. kageyama offered to serve for me and i had no choice but to nod. while practicing with the raven-haired setter, i couldn't help but notice hinata staring intensely at kageyama and i.

"oi! boke! what are you staring at!" kageyama yelled with an annoyed face. hinata squinted his eyes at kageyama before running up to me. "h-hey, saiki! can you help me with my receives!? please!" i looked back at kageyama and saw him scowling.

i'm not stupid. i know they're fighting for my attention. i stared at hinata with a blank expression before giving him a small nod. i listened to him cheering in his head and bragging that he's got my attention to kageyama calling him... bakayama?

---

hinata clumsily received the ball as i watched. okay, my first thought when seeing him receive was that maybe he was purposely failing just so i could help him more, but after listening to his thoughts which were: 'wah! i need to get this one right so i can impress saiki-chan!' the thought was discarded.

i cursed myself internally before doing what i did. i softly got ahold of hinata's arms and placed them in the right position you use when you receive, after that i looked at him and nodded. the middle blocker's cheeks burned a deep red.

the members of the team that took notice of my actions glared profusely at the blushing orange-haired boy. "ah! t-thank you, saiki-chan!" hinata thanked me and i nodded. my neck is seriously gonna be strained because of all the times i nod my head in a day.

as the volleyball practice ceased hinata came up to me. "hey saiki-chan! coach just told us that he just started selling coffee jelly in his convenience store! he said something about it being imported from italy, i think?"

okay now this is just bribing.

/AN/

hey ya'll so i accidentally pubished this chapter earlier so sorry if u saw that!