Izumi Growing Up

Sullen has been with the Ishikawa-Raul family for a while and was getting used to the Autobot life. He was watching over Izumi while her parents were on a mission.

Izumi was crawling on the carpeted floor of the whole living room and was trying to find a toy to play with.

Sullen chuckled as he closely watched Izumi crawl around. He was still nervous around the child, as he had never been close to a sparkling before.

The now seven month old girl crawled out of the spacious living room and into the kitchen to find a toy she can play with. She noticed there was something on the table and tried reaching for it from where she is.

Sullen got up from the couch and walked over to her tiny form before taking her away from the table, as she tried to grab the knife that was on it.

Izumi whimpered and cried since she wanted to play with the toy. She reached for the knife since she thought it was hers.

"Izumi, no. That is dangerous," Sullen told her, trying to think of another toy for her to play with.

Izumi sniffled and rubbed her eyes with her fists and looked around for her favorite toy: the rattler.

Sullen went to find the rattler; he was thinking it could be in her bedroom.

The little baby was watching as things passed when Sullen walked upstairs. She thought she was going to be put down for a nap and cried.

"You're not going to take a nap. I'm just looking for your rattle toy," Sullen assured her as he looked around her room before finding the toy.

It was between her teddy bear and fluffy blankets that her grandma and two aunt figures bought for her.

Sullen picked it up and showed it to the baby.

Izumi looked at the rattle toy and giggled happily as she reached for it.

Sullen gave Izumi the rattler before going back downstairs.

Izumi was having fun shaking the rattler and watching the toys inside shake. She laughed as she watched them crash and shake.

Sullen chuckled and sat down on the couch.

Izumi was happily shaking her rattle toy and tried eating it. She pouted since it wouldn't fit in her mouth.

Sullen laughed and tickled her sides.

She laughed more and dropped her toy on the ground as she tried crawling away from him to the other side of the couch.

Sullen continued to tickle her while keeping her in place.

Izumi laughed until she coughed a little because she was laughing too much.

Sullen stopped and slightly smiled.

The coughing lasted for about three seconds before she reached for her toy.

Sullen picked it up and handed it back to her.

She smiled happily and laid down on the couch while clutching her toy close to her.

Two cars pulled up in the driveway and parked next to Joltstrike's alt mode. One of these cars is a silver Chevrolet Corvette stingray concept, while the other is a golden yellow Lamborghini Aventador.

Izumi sat up scared that someone was here while her parents were out. She started shaking a little and whimpered out in fear.

"It's okay, Izumi. It's Joey and Justin," Sullen assured the little girl as the named holoforms got out of their vehicles.

Izumi started shaking more and whined as she crawled towards Sullen, not wanting to get hurt by some people she had not seen before.

Sullen smiled softly and held Izumi as Joey and Justin knocked on the door.