"Suck". She placed her lips around his fingers tasting herself before letting go and looking at us shyly. Jay kissed her on the cheek and tapped on her bum for her to stand up.

"Time for breakfast" Jay placed his hand on Flo's back gesturing for her sit at the island. We all sat round watching her wriggle as she wasn't allowed to cum causing an audible chuckle from Tristian.

"You okay Angel?" Tristian leaned in placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine" she blushed while eating her pancakes. Checking her phone, she suddenly shot up.

"Fuck, is that the time?"

"Language Princess" I warned her.

"Sorry Sir, I have to go I have somewhere to be" Grabbing her bag she rushed out of the house and into her car leaving us all to look at each other before even realising what she said.

"Did she just call you sir?" Tristian asked me

Flo's Pov

Hurrying to my dance class I listened to Britney Spears to pump myself up. Parking up I saw the boy I had seen that day in the dance studio.

"Hiya" I caught up to him.

"Oh, so you decided to come after all" he stated his voice friendly.

"Yeah I hope that's all right I have never properly danced before just on my own, so I hope I'm okay".

"I'm sure you will be great nobody there is a professional".

We walked into the studio, it was painted black, with a mirror covering a full wall it was open but felt intimate. There was only eight of us, so it wasn't too overcrowded for my anxious ass.

"Hello everyone welcome to the first amateur dance class of the term, my name is Grey, I am a third-year dance and physics student and the dance teachers PA. I want this class to feel welcoming and relaxed, so you have no fears to what you look like or if you are a great dancer. I want you just to enjoy yourself and let the music move you." He gave me a little wink which made me feel at ease. "We will start today by warming up then getting into pairs to start a dance of your choosing, there will be some routines we will learn in here, but your key performances are up to you when and where you work on them. Remember we have 4 showcases a year that you can participate in if you want. Now lets go round the room and introduce ourselves, I will start. I'm Grey a dance and physics student, I am a plant dad and have a rainbow tattoo".

They go round one by one each listing a couple of facts about themselves, then it is me and one other guy left.

"Hi, I'm Flo an English Literature student, my favourite food is ice-cream and I love the colour pink and own way too many clothes and plushies". I smiled missing my stuffies sitting on my bed at home. The boy next to me sent me a comforting smile that calmed me.

"Hello, I'm Dylan I'm a zoologist , I teach the animal care course, I have a satanic kitten tattoo and have a pet otter" I gasped audibly, otters are my favourite animals, and I couldn't believe he actually owned one

"Hello, I'm Dylan I'm a zoologist , I teach the animal care course, I have a satanic kitten tattoo and have a pet otter" I gasped audibly, otters are my favourite animals, and I couldn't believe he actually owned one. He turned at my noise with a familiar smile, ones that I was used to getting off my boys.

"That's great everyone, now if you think you have anything in common with anyone you can pair up if not I can help. I will give you 5 minutes to talk" Grey finished walking into a small office next to the studio. Speaking to people one on one was very nerve racking so I stood still hoping to receive help from Grey when he came back.

"Hey, Flo is it?" Dylan's voice broke my nervous thoughts.

"Y..eah Dylan right?"

"That would be me, stop me if I'm presuming wrong but you look a little shy?"

"It is really obvious?"

"No little one, you don't need to worry, I was actually wondering if you would like to be my partner. At least for the upcoming dance routine?" I was left relieved that someone wanted to be my partner but perplexed at the nickname. After my conversation with the guys about submission I researched a bit online and 'little one' is typically used for littles or submissives. Pushing past that I agreed, when Grey came back in the room I was standing next to the giant of a man. He was older than me, guessing he was about 24 or 25. He was gorgeous and looked athletic, I'm sure he would be great at dance. After our warm up we spoke about what type of dance we wanted to do and to what song, making plans to meet up tomorrow to start practicing at his as he had the most room.

I hope the boys won't mind me going over to another mans house, especially a hot teacher.

------------
I would love to know how you feel about the story or what you want more of. But I have an important question each boy will have a title but I can't seem to pick one for Jay, please suggest what Flo should call him other than Daddy, Sir or Master 🥰🥰